Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
It would be nice to be able to change the time of the main lobby between day, night, sunset, or just have them cycle. This would require a certain rank though. I do not play java so I don’t know what rank would be appropriate but for bedrock maybe add it as a feature to the current most lacklustre VIP Level? Since it’s been done in ffa you should be able to port it over to the lobby.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I don't think it should be hard to implement, because as you already said, they have it in ffa. And it would give ranks some extra features, so I agree with this idea. I would like to see this implemented, although a lot of players can already change their time with clients ;P

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
I'm afraid I disagree with this because I just feel like its not needed. While it might be a cool feature to have I don't think players will actually use it. I personally don't really think it was a needed feature in FFA. Plus, there are more important features for the developers to be working on.

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
This is not really needed but it might be fun alot of people can do it of there client but not everyone plays on a client so they might can do it.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I'm afraid I disagree with this because I just feel like its not needed. While it might be a cool feature to have I don't think players will actually use it. I personally don't really think it was a needed feature in FFA. Plus, there are more important features for the developers to be working on.
Features that are not needed are literally what makes cubecraft thrive the most IMO. The extra features that make people go “oh that’s pretty cool” are very nice IMO. And bc it’s already in ffa I don’t think it’ll take up too much of their time

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
This is a cool idea! On free for all you need to be obsidian rank so I think that should also be obsidian rank as well. Personally I'd like to set the time to night in the lobbies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I feel like the argument "it's not necessary" or "developers have more important stuff to work on" is so meaningless as this could be said about any QoL change ever.

I do agree with the suggestion! It's a QoL change and giving players more freedom and customization is always a good thing.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I dont think it should even cost a rank tbh. Like cmon its just changing the sky color...

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
For example, I use a time changer mod because when I play at night the day time of the lobby bothers me. In bedrock I dont know if time changer mod exist, but they should add this to the server!

1.PNG

2.png

• Agree
Reactions: Click Greatness
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom