Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
First, this option is implemented in a lot of external clients - it's making it useless. Also, as someone said above in the comments, the Developers are busy with more important things than this so I absolutely disagree this suggestion.
I can understand the “developers have more important things to work on” but the external client one i‘ll disagree. A large majority of the players on cubecraft bedrock play on mobile or console which doesn’t have this option.
However since it’s already in ffa it shouldn‘t take that long to code.

Dunno what bedrock clients even have this option because I’ve only seen it on java but I’m sure I just don’t know about a client on bedrock with this feature.

I do however understand that this feature will be locked behind a paywall, and I think that it would be more likely for a pc player to spend money on this server rather than a 10 year old kid on a phone. So while a large majority of cubecraft players aren’t on pc, there’s probably a higher percentage of people on pc who’ve spent money on cubecraft

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey Click Greatness, thanks for the suggestion.

Unfortunately we are going to deny this suggestion for a couple of reasons. The first is that the non-halloween hubs would require lighting support and it doesn't work with the aesthetic of the spring/summer/winter hub designs, it also makes our Halloween look more impactful due to it being the only time when the hub is in night time.

The second reason is that we are planning to use the time of day feature for something hub related in the future.

Thanks anyways! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Top Bottom