Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 469419

Hello!

First off (if you haven't read the whole title), this is a repost of this original suggestion (A suggestion that was made by myself not so long ago).

This idea basically consists in adding a button that allows you to bump your threads without having to comment on them. You could bump your thread only twice (or whatever it allow the rules, I know the rules were updated, but haven't had time to check it, so if it has changed, then, you could do X times).

I encourage you to visit the link to check out the idea more detailed. I think it's a great idea and it should be implemented since it would make easier the bump posts.

Thanks for reading. First thread in a while, god bless me xD.

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
I was going to put a check on it because theoretically, it'd be a really cool idea, but in terms of development and other factors it might not work as well. Even with a bump button, any comments will still bump it up which makes it seem slightly redundant.

D

Deleted member 469419

I was going to put a check on it because theoretically, it'd be a really cool idea, but in terms of development and other factors it might not work as well. Even with a bump button, any comments will still bump it up which makes it seem slightly redundant.

No, this could cause people to bump old threads and if someone else replies they would get punished for necroposting which isn’t very fair at all. Sorry but this wouldn’t be a good idea.

It's ok. Thanks for the feedback. Appreciated.

Is there any record for "disagree" reactions btw? 🤣🤣
jk jk

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Is there any record for "disagree" reactions btw? 🤣🤣
.gif

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I honestly don't see any sense in that, because if a thread is too far down, it's because nobody likes that post or it doesn't attract attention. However, when a lot of people see your thread, it's because they liked it or it caught their attention.

D

Deleted member 469419

I honestly don't see any sense in that, because if a thread is too far down, it's because nobody likes that post or it doesn't attract attention. However, when a lot of people see your thread, it's because they liked it or it caught their attention.
That no makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom