Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Yeah that delayed kb I've seen loads when players are really laggy.. one I even hit a player from the side when they were just about to go over a bridge... no reaction then when they're halfway across a bridge they fly off in the direction I hit them. I don't blame Cube for that kind of thing or even Mojang.. It's soooo hard to do multiplayer what with the laws of physics an'all :P I do wonder if it's at it's worst when both players have bad ICMP to the server. I do seem to have noticed it a bit more when I've got bad ping also (which is really unusual).

The sound at the start btw was because I somehow for the first time ever managed to spawn a ladder tower on top of myself then had to break my way out before I died lol.. really now sure how I managed that.

Reactions: wxzzrd

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
It is also very possible the player used an ender pearl

Hmm.. wow yeah I didn't think of that. That would be pretty skillfulplay if so.. Now that you mention that, I've stepped through the frames and think you could be right... He had the pic for sure when I hit him, and I couldn't see anything being held on the way down but then when they appear again they're holding a gap... I was assuming they froze but they could perhaps have been eating the gap given we don't see eating animations at the moment. Maybe.

Taxy

Sep 24, 2020
Austin, Texas
Hmm.. wow yeah I didn't think of that. That would be pretty skillfulplay if so.. Now that you mention that, I've stepped through the frames and think you could be right... He had the pic for sure when I hit him, and I couldn't see anything being held on the way down but then when they appear again they're holding a gap... I was assuming they froze but they could perhaps have been eating the gap given we don't see eating animations at the moment. Maybe.
I don't know if you know, but whenever you hold something, usually you can see a little pixelated part of the object through the back of the arm. As the player is falling, it seems he is holding something.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom