Does it need fixed?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rilojo47

Jul 21, 2021
I don’t mean to attack CubeCraft. I just figured I had to point this out. If this doesn’t get fixed it might/ if not really hurt them. I have asked my friends if they have had the same problems and they agreed. I just want the CubeCraft I know to be back. So please find a way to fix this!

Last edited:

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
you saw the cyan name tag
this reminds me of that escaping the prison fail
unnamed (3).jpg

also regarding the lag, are you in asia or australia? cubecraft has no servers for those

rilojo47

Jul 21, 2021
you saw the cyan name tag
this reminds me of that escaping the prison fail
View attachment 198885
also regarding the lag, are you in asia or australia? cubecraft has no servers for those
Nope, North America, and ran many internet test and my wifi runs fine. I just think with the new game mode if a lot of people are on at a time is really tears down the server.

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
This Had happened to Me also, I also thought It was a Glitch or Bug, But I found it is Due to Sudden Decrease in Internet Speed, For me In 6-7 Seconds It easily gets fixed, I don't know Why in your case it didn't. It is not a Glitch or Bug. Sudden Decrease in Network Speed is Pretty Rare & I don't think "This"
Happens Normally, Does it ??
Also, You Broke The Cubecraft Forum Rule 3.6 By Advertising Another Server in a Video ( Hive ). There may be action against it, Please Trim The Video & Cut The " Hive " Part of the video. Hope your Doubt is clear.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.