Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!
Jul 13, 2022
I love lucky blocks!
Using the islands as a weapon, the unpredictability of it all, and the amazing tools you get that can help you and your team win!!
However the amount of bugs and or restrictions are starting to get worse. Not being able to easy craft gold/iron/diamonds is one thing, but now You can’t craft them at all. You also have floating names all over the place, and the lag is insane!!
Fix this please

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I love lucky blocks!
Using the islands as a weapon, the unpredictability of it all, and the amazing tools you get that can help you and your team win!!
However the amount of bugs and or restrictions are starting to get worse. Not being able to easy craft gold/iron/diamonds is one thing, but now You can’t craft them at all. You also have floating names all over the place, and the lag is insane!!
Fix this please
Classic cubecraft

tgokid

Feb 6, 2022
I love lucky blocks!
Fix this please
yeah ive noticed this aswell... its almost impossible to find players if you are on of the last few.... the floating names are so annoying.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom