Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

7bashko

Jun 1, 2016
Can confirm.
If tell me that you can just get iron rank, there are some people can't get that, every lobby you go in, you see 2 ranked people and 50 player is Stone. Iron will not fix this problem, think about other!

Its not realy anoying!
That's not annoying for you but it is for majority of people like me.
Imagine you have 64 diamonds and 64 emeralds

And you sell all the emeralds to a villager. What will happen with the diamonds? Nothing it will stay here. Theres nothing broken its just no1 plays frosty so it just sits there.
If your inventory is full and there's one slot, and there's 1 dirt on the ground and 1 diamond and you really need that diamond, if you get to dirt then diamond will not come to you only if you throw the dirt. That's exactly like the map system, you really want to join mushrooms but there's a couple of maps doesn't let you.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Well ill tell you why this idea did not receive that support, because it will make iron rank useless, because ranked players can select any map from the guy in front of the signs, if all people can use any map that they want then that guy will be removed and iron rank will be useless, also that will make cubecraft lose much money.
Ranked players can not choose any map they want. They can only choose the maps that are already out there. For example, if there was 10 tea parties, a couple forests, and a Rome, a rank could only choose those maps from the map selector. Iron rank isn't that popular as a single rank, and like I said before, I doubt any rank would feel scammed if this was added due to how much better it is

7bashko

Jun 1, 2016
Ranked players can not choose any map they want. They can only choose the maps that are already out there. For example, if there was 10 tea parties, a couple forests, and a Rome, a rank could only choose those maps from the map selector. Iron rank isn't that popular as a single rank
Thanks, didn't know that.
and like I said before, I doubt any rank would feel scammed if this was added due to how much better it is
Then put your ideas to make this better
Yes Frosty Is Annoying But Currently It Is Only Temporary
Not only forest, it's just an example, there are some maps stays for like 10 minutes or 30 or even hours.

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom