-3 More Layers of Obby

Thats my best.

Still a great job though :)
Mine is just a crap tonne of obby then some hay

Reactions: Deeds

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
No clue why you covered it in chests and not Obby that would have only costed 1 more gold per piece
not too say your protection is bad because dang is it good? yes

He put chests because if they were to be that late in the game everyone would probably have an efficiency VIII diamond pickaxe, and pickaxes that high of a level break obsidian much faster than they break chests. Its just like the hay bale.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
He put chests because if they were to be that late in the game everyone would probably have an efficiency VIII diamond pickaxe, and pickaxes that high of a level break obsidian much faster than they break chests. Its just like the hay bale.
You're kidding me. I think everyone knows that an axe can break a chest very fast (you don't have to be a pro at minecraft to know that axe can break wood it is obvious common knowledge) and I wouldn't be surprised if they had an axe as a weapon
even your fist could do the job in about less than 10 seconds
just because you have a efficiency 8 pickaxe doesn't mean you are going to use it on something that it is slow on and that you know it is slow on
also if you weren't able to tell that was a rhetorical question than I question you

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
You're kidding me. I think everyone knows that an axe can break a chest very fast (you don't have to be a pro at minecraft to know that axe can break wood it is obvious common knowledge) and I wouldn't be surprised if they had an axe as a weapon
just because you have a efficiency 8 pickaxe doesn't mean you are going to use it on something that it is slow on and that you know it is slow on
also if you weren't able to tell that was a rhetorical question than I question you

Ahhhh, you see hes playing in 1.8 were there are no axes. I actually forgot that 1.9 eggwars existed XD. Btw I wasn't answering your question I was just informing you, I guess you could say that I mean I don't know how else to put it.

Reactions: CorruptedSyntex
Nov 28, 2016
Deep Ocean
I was indeed as Rigel_The_Star said playing in 1.8 where you can't buy axes. :p

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I was indeed as Rigel_The_Star said playing in 1.8 where you can't buy axes. :p
I know that but you never said 1.8 until after also did You read the rest
oh mint I add a new player would probably also know that if they had played survival for even about a minute I think it would make no sense that you can destroy an entire tree In about a minute by punching bul you can't break a chest which is made out of wood with your fist
Also once again
that was a rhetorical question than I question you
do you know what a rhetorical question is? If not it is a question that isn't supposed to be answered

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
[QUOTE="

do you know what a rhetorical question is? If not it is a question that isn't supposed to be answered[/QUOTE]

I know what a rhetorical question is, its just that I didn't know you were asking a rhetorical question.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom