• vote "no"

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • vote "i don't know" or " i don't really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BetaScorpian

Apr 29, 2016
The Grid
well i have notice that quite often that when i so something nice to the winner such as "GG" they will be rude and say "ez" which irritates me since i and being a a good loser but they are being a soar winner and i know that there is a system is place that if you say "gg" your get 1 xp but can i be honest 1 xp out of 3800 xp is really not a lot so my suggestion is that maybe we could increase the xp you gain from saying "gg" and "gl" and "gl and hf" to maby 30-50 xp
that would be great but also if you say stuff like "no gg" or "ez" your get around -100 xp as this makes good players angry with that said it is to you guys to decide but if the mods,admins or owners say no then it will be no and i want to fighting with them thank you for reading happy cubecrafting:cube_light::D

Reactions: abfc2000

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
Getting 30 xp for saying 'gg' is way too much. People are going to abuse this. They simply join a game, say 'gg' and leave.
1 XP is a fair amount, you must not see it as a way to level up, but as an bonus for being polite.
I agree Cube also has to offer a 1 XP bonus to 'gl' and 'gl an hf'

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I agree with giving +1 xp for saying GL, or GLHF, and doing -1 xp for saying ez, but doing 30-100 is just wayyy too much. You get 100 xp from winning a game, not just typing something. :p
Neh -1 xp is just annoying because I say GG and then EZ

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
I agree, but 30-50 xp is too much. Maybe 5 or 3. It also annoys me when someone says "ez", so I agree to the second point, too.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.