Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Make me wait

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HardieCraft

Mar 21, 2018
After they bought me my gold rank for my birthday, I started playing some games of Skywars. All very well until in a game, I bridge to the island of my opponent and throws me into the void. Before he threw me, try to save me by placing a bucket of water on the bridge to be able to climb on it. Apparently it did not work because my opponent removed the water from the bridge. While I was going down the water with no way to save myself, I was banned from the server saying You had been banned from cubecraft for "Sentinel" caught you cheating! (Anticheat) Which is false. They banned me for a week !! Without even having proof that I use hacks (I NEVER USE HACKS, it's more, I HATE THEM !!) because they ban me without reason. The truth esque desepciona to have to be banned from my favorite server, also was the day of my birthday and was premiering MY RANGO OROO !. I am very sad about this injustice. The truth is that I went to appeals.cubecraft.net many times, I had to wait a lot for them to respond, and after they answered me they asked me a few questions to speak in my native language (Spanish). Therefore I have already answered them. They told me to be patient, that my answers were going to be sent to "CrazyMan". I waited one day for "CrazyMan" to do a survey saying what happened. I answered them correctly, and they told me to wait. Again I had to wait 1 more day. It is more, not even ANSWER ME !!!. I am still waiting for your answer, but the truth is that more than 2 and a half days went by !! They are making me wait a lot for something that is not true. Please, I ask you to be more aware of what they are doing, because they ban me for no reason. I hope they disband me. Thank you. By the way, my name is HardieCraft (in minecraft)

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
sentinel false bans alot of people and denies all of their appeals. I saw someone jitter clicking and got false banned by the anticheat

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
After they bought me my gold rank for my birthday, I started playing some games of Skywars. All very well until in a game, I bridge to the island of my opponent and throws me into the void. Before he threw me, try to save me by placing a bucket of water on the bridge to be able to climb on it. Apparently it did not work because my opponent removed the water from the bridge. While I was going down the water with no way to save myself, I was banned from the server saying You had been banned from cubecraft for "Sentinel" caught you cheating! (Anticheat) Which is false. They banned me for a week !! Without even having proof that I use hacks (I NEVER USE HACKS, it's more, I HATE THEM !!) because they ban me without reason. The truth esque desepciona to have to be banned from my favorite server, also was the day of my birthday and was premiering MY RANGO OROO !. I am very sad about this injustice. The truth is that I went to appeals.cubecraft.net many times, I had to wait a lot for them to respond, and after they answered me they asked me a few questions to speak in my native language (Spanish). Therefore I have already answered them. They told me to be patient, that my answers were going to be sent to "CrazyMan". I waited one day for "CrazyMan" to do a survey saying what happened. I answered them correctly, and they told me to wait. Again I had to wait 1 more day. It is more, not even ANSWER ME !!!. I am still waiting for your answer, but the truth is that more than 2 and a half days went by !! They are making me wait a lot for something that is not true. Please, I ask you to be more aware of what they are doing, because they ban me for no reason. I hope they disband me. Thank you. By the way, my name is HardieCraft (in minecraft)

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you were banned by Sentinel. Since you have an open Sentinel conversation with our anti-cheat developer you'll need to be patient until it's reviewed. If you'd like to check the status of your conversation, you can do so here. If the conversations denied or you have additional concerns, you can always contact me here.

I'm going to lock this thread now since it's resolved.
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom