Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NoHaxJustFPS

Mar 1, 2017
So I was browsing through servers and I found play.guildcraft.org adn these people have YOUR maps....
Is this bad????

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
This is probably against minecraft EULA as well as:
MINECRAFT EUL said:
Any content you make available on our Game must also be your creation or you must have permission or the legal right to do it. You must not and you agree that you will not make any content available, using the Game that infringes the rights of others.
I wonder if they could be blacklisted for it :3

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This is probably against minecraft EULA as well as:
I wonder if they could be blacklisted for it :3
No That dosent really work anymore mojang has been getting more and more lazy about things, they dont really even blacklist much anymore, but even if they could they wouldnt for fear of extreme backlash because GuildCraft is a decent sized server

Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
No That dosent really work anymore mojang has been getting more and more lazy about things, they dont really even blacklist much anymore, but even if they could they wouldnt for fear of extreme backlash because GuildCraft is a decent sized server
Actually mojang began blacklisting a larger server I know as they sold overpowered donator kits. It's true though... Mojang doesn't have the guts to blacklist most servers especially for something that doesn't have to do with selling their content but other people's...

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Actually mojang began blacklisting a larger server I know as they sold overpowered donator kits. It's true though... Mojang doesn't have the guts to blacklist most servers especially for something that doesn't have to do with selling their content but other people's...
Thats why when they say it affects all servers equally they are just speaking lies they fear the servers with huge player bases and bully smaller servers and either beat them into submission or flat out kill the server (the nexus was one of them)

Reactions: Power Ranger

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Not always stealing per se. What if another map creator made those maps and allowed other servers to use them? The case is true for MCSG (now closed), HiveMC, and Badlion where they use Variede's SG maps.
MCSG you will be missed.-. I miss that server so much. The texture pack I got from it will alwys be remembered...

oh and back ontopic. When someone makes a minecraft map its their property and anyone that uses it without permission would have to remove it if the owner has a problem with that.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

as Cubecraft hasn't a problem with it , they can :)

Were are you getting info for this, Cubecraft does care if someone has stolen their maps, would you like if someone stole your map that you worked a couple of days and claimed it as their own, I don't think you would. Your obviously just posting this to get your messages up, you are making fake quotes up, that who knows were you got them from, I'm just irritated with people making the same posts as you. Back to the topic, NoHaxJustFPS, made another thread were he shared photos of the server with a map of theirs, and it was reported to an admin, and the other thread was locked, so @Skifby lock please, this was already handled yesterday, through Discord with an admin.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Were are you getting info for this, Cubecraft does care if someone has stolen their maps, would you like if someone stole your map that you worked a couple of days and claimed it as their own, I don't think you would. Your obviously just posting this to get your messages up, you are making fake quotes up, that who knows were you got them from, I'm just irritated with people making the same posts as you. Back to the topic, NoHaxJustFPS, made another thread were he shared photos of the server with a map of theirs, and it was reported to an admin, and the other thread was locked, so @Skifby lock please, this was already handled yesterday, through Discord with an admin.
If i were a builder that would depend, if its just a map for fun i could care less but if it was super important (such as voted best map in minecraft as a made up lame example) then i would

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday
qKhalidd wrote on human being's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!
Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
Top Bottom