1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

These hackers...

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Perdawdian_, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Perdawdian_

Perdawdian_ Member

PvP
    You guys may have heard this 1000s of time already. But these hackers are driving me insane. Now this server is great, incredibly addictive and has very good builders too. Although im not satisfied, these hackers have corrupted this server and I dont know if i should even bother anymore.

Alot of people already know, assassins is like the home for hackers, and that is my favourite game in this server. The simplicity, the structures, everything is good, although this is where hackers are mostly are.

Most of the time hackers are everywhere, especially in pvp based games. Which is ridiculous. Im really looking forward to the new anticheat that is coming. But at this rate, this will never be coming to this server.

And I know, some people say that 'hackers are fun to go against, as it is a challenge, like you are a feeble soldier going against a strong boss. But i don't like to think of it like that. As it is totally unfair....

---iMurderYouu (A PvP fan)

hyperBravo and Tadeshi like this.
  2. TheFastBowler

TheFastBowler Member

Cricket
    Home Page:
    I agree with you. They are taking way too long but we can only be patient and I do hope that the anti-cheat is very good. I, a PvPer myself absolutely hate it because having a hacker in your game is like spilling a really good drink that you were enjoying on the floor. It ruins my day to see it, so I really hope it is good and releases soon.

LOrenzo12344321 likes this.
  3. Legendary Spyro

Legendary Spyro Member

Defender of Worlds
    If you dont like hackers id avoid those games some have even migrated to the 1.8 client where the hacking is more effective and killauras op instead of dead, i dont normally see hackers in the 1.9 client games like tower defense ( only killaura actually helps) or 1.9 eggwars

4. ♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡ Member

Extra fly speed? :p

5. Legendary Spyro

Legendary Spyro Member

Defender of Worlds
    No need for a hack for that thats provided in game settings via i think its a crafting table in your inventory plus you dont want it super fast as the maps are small

6. Perdawdian_

Perdawdian_ Member

PvP
    Hopefully the anticheat is coming soon because Im so frustrated atm

7. Tadeshi

Tadeshi Member

I agree with what you are saying! Hackers are a huge problem in any server that has PvP based game modes. Though it is quite frustrating, the best we could do as a community is pitch in a little bit of work by reporting them on the forums. Yes, it does take some time for a staff member to deal with the hacker in-game, but in the forums, staff will see it immediately and ban them accordingly.

To reiterate what I said, it is very frustrating to take on a hacker especially when they have their settings on max. However, we are not helpless. All we need to do is record and report. After that, it's all up to the staff to decide to ban.

Don't worry, man. You're not the only one vexed! :-(

8. Perdawdian_

Perdawdian_ Member

PvP
    Thanks man

9. Jeff_Bllkth

Jeff_Bllkth Member

Only if the hacker doesn't know how to use them

10. hyperBravo

hyperBravo Member

Infested Siege Tank Operator
    Most cases, you'll see kill aura, crits, anti-KB, and other client-sided visual hacks only. Smarter ones will use bhop to make themselves harder to hit.

That's the reason why I'm taking a break from MC - there's way too many hackers and it feels like we players have to play vigilante instead of playing the game as it should be. We didn't sign up to be reporters - we joined as players, not as pseudo-staff.

11. ♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡ Member

Unless they are against me >: ) Most b hoppers have their kill aura become less reliable so that makes them easier to fight for me :p

12. hyperBravo

hyperBravo Member

Infested Siege Tank Operator
    Point still stands - they're unfairly difficult to kill if you don't have the right setup or you fail to execute your strategy. Also, we didn't sign up to play as a reporter - we play to have fun.

13. YourLocalDoctor

YourLocalDoctor Member

Good point but what I mostly come across is ant-knock back people (probably because I'm a big egg wars player)

14. Perdawdian_

Perdawdian_ Member

PvP
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That is actually a very good point. We came into Cubecraft to play games, have fun. Not to be ppl who report others and be mini staff. That shouldnt be our responsibility. And i really hope Cubecraft are working on the anticheat. Because at this point on, the anticheat will never come to this server :\

15. CupcakeDerp123

CupcakeDerp123 Member

The forums
    me too i hate those hackers