Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ashiboy9617

Member
Jul 22, 2021
3
1
4
26
theres this glitch where i have 9 skyblock menus and its so broken i cant drop them or throw them pklease help
 

jwgd_mano

Member
Jul 27, 2021
4
1
4
26
theres this glitch where i have 9 skyblock menus and its so broken i cant drop them or throw them pklease help
I have the exact same glitch and there is no possible solution to fix it, so we gotta wait until they might fix it.
But it isn’t likely that they will fix this anytime soon.
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom