Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SadCookiejar

Apr 6, 2020
Has it ever happened to you where you join a game at the last second and you are not able to vote, not able to choose a kit, and get thrown into the map without any preparation. well this happened to me today, 3 times in a row. There are those people who just like to troll and leave the game at the last second so someone can join The game without choosing a kit. especially me, I usually win the game by getting to the middle first, and without my builder kit usually I don’t make it to the middle first, this is especially in hardcore, if you don’t choose the kit you’ve pretty much already lost the game. Plus there Are a few maps I don’t like to play in, and I usually leave before the game starts,however I don’t have time to if I get spawned in and the game starts right away.
I know I probably could just type /hub but i think it would be a nice feature to add to the game, not just eggwars, but all of the games. plus it wouldn’t be that hard, the coding for it should be pretty easy. Tell me what you guys think.

Reactions: byelol

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
This happens to me sometimes as well and it doesn't happen a lot but it sucks that it messes with my stats

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
Top Bottom