Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pup6660

Jul 21, 2020
it’s not fair being killed by some perfect tracking mouse and keyboard while I’m trying to press a and hold the joysticks on the guy, or when I beat a mobile player who has way worse controls than me

• Angry
Reactions: Wave Master7S

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Thats the disadvantages about playing on console/mobile. There's not really any way for the server to do anything about it, since if they made seperate servers for pc/console/mobile there would be 3 different servers and that definitely cant happen. I suggest saving up for a PC and playing mincraft on that, since that's the only realistic solution to your problem.

pup6660

Jul 21, 2020
Thats the disadvantages about playing on console/mobile. There's not really any way for the server to do anything about it, since if they made seperate servers for pc/console/mobile there would be 3 different servers and that definitely cant happen. I suggest saving up for a PC and playing mincraft on that, since that's the only realistic solution to your problem.
I won’t be able to afford a pc for acouple years lol, but I don’t think that having the platforms on different servers would be too bad, as long as they only show up on the respective platform

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Some of the best players on the server are controller,

For example these people have all been first on eggwars duos at some point on the leaderboards:
RaggedOdin61283
Toby2Spades
ILM Bisconator
WeUpInThisHouse

All of these players were controller players

Relatednoobs even won the first ever eggwars tournament for bedrock on a switch controller

Controller is nowhere near as unevenly matched as you have made out.

SilkHyperfox has been 1st on many leaderboards and is an Ipad player aswell.

Yes leaderboards are not a way of measuring skill but you need at least be competent to be on there

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
I understand your indignation I was the same when I played on a cell phone I was very noob and everyone killed me after I bought a pc and became a pro and now I am on the eggwars leaderboard

Reactions: wxzzrd

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Some of the best players on the server are controller,

For example these people have all been first on eggwars duos at some point on the leaderboards:
RaggedOdin61283
Toby2Spades
ILM Bisconator
WeUpInThisHouse

All of these players were controller players

Relatednoobs even won the first ever eggwars tournament for bedrock on a switch controller

Controller is nowhere near as unevenly matched as you have made out.

SilkHyperfox has been 1st on many leaderboards and is an Ipad player aswell.

Yes leaderboards are not a way of measuring skill but you need at least be competent to be on there
Not every leaderboard player is the best some afk grind.If your judging by leaderboards that means I’ll be a pro in pumpkin carving in October because I was on the leaderboards but only got 3 wins per day.Also I beat Toby I fought him on a flat world and won 2/3 1v1s and also I beat Bori in 3 1v1s and he only won once.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
it’s not fair being killed by some perfect tracking mouse and keyboard while I’m trying to press a and hold the joysticks on the guy, or when I beat a mobile player who has way worse controls than me
Do not underestimate your opponent I’ve gotten killed by to pro mobiles Destroyer110606 and PiousSteak38010.They are really good players but yet mobile.In fact they have killed many PC players.

Reactions: wxzzrd

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
El controlador no está tan igualado como lo ha hecho.

Do not underestimate your opponent I’ve gotten killed by to pro mobiles Destroyer110606 and PiousSteak38010.They are really good players but yet mobile.In fact they have killed many PC players.
One thing is that they are legitimate and another is that the PC player does not know or use the mouse pious is not good at pvp

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
i play on controler(xbox) and i dont care much about this, acctualy this makes the game more challenging and fun! playing with someone from PC, even if i loose it was fun and that is good enough, also i think this is not possible :\

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
If this is done, it can be easily abusable. For instance, someone on console or mobile can hook up a keyboard and mouse to their device, and bassicaly win every game. -1

Reactions: RelatedNoobs
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom