Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I really feel like there should be a prisons gamemode, because there os already skywars, eggwars, skyblock, all the popular stuff and i think that there should be a prisons server, for the fact that it is a popular gamemode
Totally unnecessary in a big server, considering in that gamemode you only have to dig for hours and hours. And I can tell you that kind of gamemodes are not worth, because I played a prison gamemode in another server some months ago and it just made me waste my time to play a boring game.

• Agree
Reactions: lukeandlily8

sironic

Jul 21, 2022
I agree on console the only way to play prisons is through paying money on mineville or have a 2 hour cap for a week on life boat unless you also pay money so maybe it could be free on cube craft

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree on console the only way to play prisons is through paying money on mineville or have a 2 hour cap for a week on life boat unless you also pay money so maybe it could be free on cube craft
The thing is that is it's a gamemode based on dig, dig, dig, dig, dig and dig again. Very funny yes (if you want to becoem a slave ofc).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom