Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I really feel like there should be a prisons gamemode, because there os already skywars, eggwars, skyblock, all the popular stuff and i think that there should be a prisons server, for the fact that it is a popular gamemode
Totally unnecessary in a big server, considering in that gamemode you only have to dig for hours and hours. And I can tell you that kind of gamemodes are not worth, because I played a prison gamemode in another server some months ago and it just made me waste my time to play a boring game.

• Agree
Reactions: lukeandlily8

sironic

Jul 21, 2022
I agree on console the only way to play prisons is through paying money on mineville or have a 2 hour cap for a week on life boat unless you also pay money so maybe it could be free on cube craft

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree on console the only way to play prisons is through paying money on mineville or have a 2 hour cap for a week on life boat unless you also pay money so maybe it could be free on cube craft
The thing is that is it's a gamemode based on dig, dig, dig, dig, dig and dig again. Very funny yes (if you want to becoem a slave ofc).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom