Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
Ever want to find a quick game without worrying about your friends not getting into the same map or team as you? Worry no longer! Almost every server has a party system, why not CubeCraft?

-Type /party create, /p cre or /p new to create a party! You will become the leader of this party, which allows you to select the game, map, and team your party plays on. You can leave a party by typing /party leave, /p leave, or /p go.

-You can send an invite to your friends using /party invite, or /p inv. This gives them a message saying that you have invited them to your party. They have 60 seconds to respond by typing /party accept (/p acc or /p yes) or /party deny (/p deny or /p no). Party members will be displayed on a scoreboard on the right of your screen, keeping their tab-colors (Ex. gold would appear at the top of the list). The party leader would always be at the top of the list, in bolded text.

-Other players can not join any new games while in a party, but the party leader can. If there are not enough slots for the entire party to fit in a map, the entire party will be unable to join.

-Once a party joins a game, they will automatically be grouped into a team together in the best way possible. If the team number is different than your party number (ex. you have 5 members on a 2 team map) it will give you a warning before joining (unless it's a specific-solo mode). Members will be divided among teams (meaning the 5 players would turn into 2 full teams of 2 and 1 lonely person)

-The Iron Ranks' map selection would work with parties, allowing non-irons to join the same map as the iron if they are in a party together.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Its being worked on and from what ive heard for two years, but it probably wont be done anytime soon staff have much more important things to worry about

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
Its being worked on and from what ive heard for two years, but it probably wont be done anytime soon staff have much more important things to worry about
Fair enough, they've been saying theyre gonna get an anticheat for a year or so too so this shouldn't be much of a surprise for me.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Party, or party system. Is currently on the developers to do list. But they are focusing on perfecting the anti-cheat. Once a huge update comes out I am sure it will come with a party system.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
seems like this has been suggested 2.5 million times.
Yeah, it pretty much has. It has been worked on for a few years now. I'm still confused about why they haven't finished it but I guess it's not up to us.

I'm sorry I never usually do this but I think I might have to request a lock...

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
It has been worked on for a few years now. I'm still confused about why they haven't finished it but I guess it's not up to us.
they have only started working on it a couple weeks ago first they are making the Anti-cheat then they will be finishing up the party system or atleast its on their list for things to finish up after the anti-cheat right now the anti-cheat is top priority for them they are working very very hard on the anti-cheat as well

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
Like said above, the party system is being worked on this has been said by the staff however they have more things on their hands which take priority such as the anti-cheat system. You'll just have to wait for a while.

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
^
A few months back (maybe a year?) staff mentioned that a party system was in the works. They are currently working on other parts of the server like the anticheat, UHC, and Skyblock.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
Yeah, it pretty much has. It has been worked on for a few years now. I'm still confused about why they haven't finished it but I guess it's not up to us.

I'm sorry I never usually do this but I think I might have to request a lock...
A lock for what? ._.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Sorry when I said a few years I might have been exaggerating, @Ecliptic said a few weeks, I'm pretty sure it's been in the works for a while. My intention for requesting a lock was because the staff are probably sick of this thread. But it's a good idea, and that's why it has been suggested so many times.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom