Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Malek_kh

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2020
:cube_dark: Hello CUBECRAFT administration I'm an Arab and I see a lot of breaking rules in the Arab chat. I hope to add some Arab helpers to keep the chat clean .

:cube_dark: Thank you very much : D

Reactions: Galq

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
If an Arabic speaker meets the requirements and applies, absolutely we do love to have helpers and moderators speaking all kinds of languages! We can't control our applicant pool though, so we don't have any way to force it to happen :P

If you see rule breaking in Arabic or another non-English language you can still report it, we have a lovely translation team for these things.

Reactions: Malek_kh and Lyriie

Malek_kh

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2020
If an Arabic speaker meets the requirements and applies, absolutely we do love to have helpers and moderators speaking all kinds of languages! We can't control our applicant pool though, so we don't have any way to force it to happen :P

If you see rule breaking in Arabic or another non-English language you can still report it, we have a lovely translation team for these things.
Ok , thank you my friend , have a nice day

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom