Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
Dear all,

This isn't a report thread, I've already submitted the report but I still think all of you should see this TBH, the guy doesn't even try to hide his hacks either xD

Video:

Thank you all for watching ;)

-Pewax

Reactions: Rainbowaffelz

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Well, if someone was not hiding their hacks, it's obviously an alt. I mean, some people fly to mid when they join a skyward game. So, it's most likely alt :P. Also, I love reporting alts because, they don't hide it lol :)

N

Nikboo

I've reported many who don't hide their hacks :).
It's probably a hacker on an alternative account.

silverguy123

Aug 24, 2016
Hackers sometimes go yolo and even admit that they are hacking because they hope to get a second change or they dont care
in you gotta see in every 10 matches of skywars atleast 1 hacker that randomly flies

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
Hackers sometimes go yolo and even admit that they are hacking because they hope to get a second change or they dont care
in you gotta see in every 10 matches of skywars atleast 1 hacker that randomly flies

Couldn't have put it better myself xD

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
I mean... if he were the worst he wouldn't know how to actually survive while using them... for instance he would build a bridge to your island, get knocked off, and then fly to your island after he died.

I like the "I am a plane" comment though

You cant tell if they hack if they die before they can use them though?

Even so if you tried to revenge kill you with flying and nothing else that still wouldn't really matter xD

silverguy123

Aug 24, 2016
i played a game of eggwars the game just started 2 seconds later egg destroyed 3 seconds later random guy knocking me off the island while flying thats pretty smart wasnt even able to read the name xD

LamiPress

Jun 25, 2016
Lol dem speed :p

I've done wrong things in the past, let's leave that in the past :)

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
i played a game of eggwars the game just started 2 seconds later egg destroyed 3 seconds later random guy knocking me off the island while flying thats pretty smart wasnt even able to read the name xD

It shows you in chat xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom