Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are you fine with the current voting system completely resetting your progress once you miss 2 days?

• I have never cared about voting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

viktorv9

May 25, 2015
Hey there, this will be a quick feedback thread about how your streak completely resets after missing 2 days. (1 + 1 recovery day, as far as I know).

I'm not going to make a judgement call of the current system. All I know is that if I have to play and vote every damn day, you can just forget it. I no longer have any interest in ever voting because I know soon I'll just miss it and my progress will be gone.

So please use the poll to make both mine and your voices heard. Have a nice day!

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
That's... kind of the point of the streaks. It encourages you to vote every day. If you really care about your streak, you wouldn't "forget" it. The recovering day is already forgiving enough.

You can vote anywhere, anytime. Forgetting is on you, not on the system.
The recovery day is definitely enough forgiveness. Voting isn't very important and should not be taken to seriously. If you want the free stuff keep up the streak, if you miss a day it doesn't matter, and if you miss two days it isn't the end of the world; you can always restart.

viktorv9

May 25, 2015
Well in that case this can be closed. I won't be voting anymore, but others can do as the please of course,

Reactions: Technosword
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom