Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

vivek

Novice Member
Apr 15, 2017
In tower defence in the start everyone just spams troop, I know they are only zombies but still I think there should be a 3-4 min gap. If it is done it will help a lot as there is no spam of troop at the start of the game and the start is not heavy.

I am sure many people will like this and it will be helpful.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
In tower defence in the start everyone just spams troop, I know they are only zombies but still I think there should be a 3-4 min gap. If it is done it will help a lot as there is no spam of troop at the start of the game and the start is not heavy.

But majority of these troops can be easily taken out by Mage 0-o. Then when they start sending stronger troops, you should have more stronger towers (if you have a good team).

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
The point of sending zombies is to gain exp, so you can buy a higher gold mine/unlock better mobs and potions. If there was a waiting period before you could send mobs, the game would not progress very fast as no one could upgrade/buy anything good until later in the game. Sorry, but the game is good how it is. -1

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
The point of sending zombies is to gain exp, so you can buy a higher gold mine/unlock better mobs and potions. If there was a waiting period before you could send mobs, the game would not progress very fast as no one could upgrade/buy anything good until later in the game. Sorry, but the game is good how it is. -1
Agreed.
This game is fine as is.

If you want to defend against zombie spam, place mages ;)

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I agree! The game will end up being too slow.

Reactions: fgeto

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan

How do you get EXP then?

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
So why is the troops at the beginning bad? they're not that hard to kill just 1-2 Maxed mages (Depends on the map) and a 1-3 artillery Maxed out takes them out super easy and that even might even be a little much for the start so I don't see why this is needed

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom