Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think that reports, which have already been handled (by someone else) should not be closed?

• Yes, why?

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No, why?

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

TomZye

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
The Netherlands
I report more then multiple times a day. Others do too. I think it feels great when you reported someone, that Handled pops up. However when someone else already reported this same person earlier and that report has been done first then this message pops up when they made your report: http://prnt.sc/e3vbyk
And yes, your report has been closed: http://prnt.sc/e3vc3n
I think this should be changed, since you didn't do anything wrong, and it looks like you did so.
Also, when you had 50 correct reports, then this report changes the look of your list.
I think it would be better when we change it to Handled and that staff members write behind it that the person already has been punished.

*Please tell me when I made a mistake or when I did something wrong.*

Reactions: Capax

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
It's just a color. It's still a successful report. The player still got punished

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You didn't do anything wrong, better, you've reported someone, that's very good. If a report is closed and the Staff Member said ''This user is punished via a different report'' it's just that the user has been punsihed via a different report. You didn't do anything wrong.

If you doubt about which evidence you need for reporting someone, read this thread, thank you.

Btw, keep up the good work with reporting!:).

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Why do people keep suggesting this...

First, it's just a red color. Why in the world do you want it to be geen...
Second, if you applied for Staff, reports will NOT in- or decrease your chances.
Third, the thing that matters is that the user has been punished.

Reactions: Sannne

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
I report more then multiple times a day. Others do too. I think it feels great when you reported someone, that Handled pops up. However when someone else already reported this same person earlier and that report has been done first then this message pops up when they made your report: http://prnt.sc/e3vbyk
And yes, your report has been closed: http://prnt.sc/e3vc3n
I think this should be changed, since you didn't do anything wrong, and it looks like you did so.
Also, when you had 50 correct reports, then this report changes the look of your list.
I think it would be better when we change it to Handled and that staff members write behind it that the person already has been punished.

*Please tell me when I made a mistake or when I did something wrong.*
Yep your pacific report didn't get through but someone else did and the player got banned. The only thing it is going to matter is in helper applications but staff shoud be able to look into it.

TomZye

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
The Netherlands
Why do people keep suggesting this...

First, it's just a red color. Why in the world do you want it to be geen...
Second, if you applied for Staff, reports will NOT in- or decrease your chances.
Third, the thing that matters is that the user has been punished.
I didn't say anything about applying for helper, I mentioned that it doesn't look nice. Please read better next time. And And it just looks so ugly when you have all green and then one red, because the player was already reported.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I quote from the Tips to get helper thread:
"Reports
Last but definitely not least, the reports you create. This is a big indicator on your handle of the rules and will prove to us if you have what it takes to see if a player is breaking a rule or not. Reporting is all about quality over quantity. If we see that you made 10 reports but only 2 out of the 10 were actually accepted, it reflects back on your capability of identifying hacks or your general understanding of the rules. Being a part of the team doesn’t always mean you will have someone by your side at all times, that means working independently sometimes."
It's not that the amount doesn't affect your chances, it is more like the reported/successful ratio, which, in that case, if you look at it it would matter only if they didn't look at the reasons why they closed it :P

Back to the suggestion:
The fact that it's closed because someone else reported it before you, shouldn't really be a big deal. In my opinion, the only thing they could change is a difference between 'Closed' reports and add a "Report status" being 'Denied'.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom