Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pokepen01

Aug 18, 2017
hello my little buddies, i'm gonna tell you kiddos how to play the ol' tower defence properly, like man.

section 1 ya dingus

well, there are about 5 stages to a game of tower defence.

stage 1 - zom-zom spamarooni
self explanatory, just keep spamming them zombies until you have enough exp to up grade your gold mine, then spam some more until you get diamond zombies, then upgrade gold mine again. pretty simple kiddo.

stage 2 - defence/saving

you should barely place down anything. because you are the rusher, a person who goes all out with dat monie. your teammates should usually place down stuff, and always kill the mobs that spawn, it means more of dat moolah. and remember to keep spamming them zombos.

stage 3 - rush

a rush won't always work, and your teammates won't usually care to even help. so you will need something very tough, things you shouldn't use are

giants - inferno destroys them ez in 7 seconds

witches (by themselves) - inferno inferno inferno.

level 1-3 slimes - inferno once again

endermite (depends) - if they have turrets, then don't use them, if they don't, then maybe but their health is trash

creepers - I N F E R N O .

spiders (kinda) - mostly a spam troop for ez exp, but it can be a good backup troop

zombie - S P A M T R O O P .

so that basically eliminates most of the troops to even be used in a rush. so i bet you're thinkin', "so, what is a good troop to utilize to it's maximum power for the soul intent to kill the opponent so i can win the game." well, there are a few.

maxed pigmen - fast, tons of damage, and a absolute tank. can sometimes outrun a turret, and great if spammed a ton of times with healing AoEs. and also they are immune to infernos, zeus', and mages, so they are pretty op

level 3-5 blazes - a good amount of health, and flying is a great combo. healing and speed AoEs are good with blazes, but if the opponents have a lot of turrets, don't rush because that is a blaze's weakness.

maxed skeletons - normal speed, a ton of health and immune to infernos is good. maxed skeletons are also good if paired with pigmen or sometimes witches. remember to save for healing AoEs if you are using skeletons though.

level 4-5 slimes - you most likely won't be rushing with these at this stage, but if you somehow have them, R U S H . They have an immunity to infernos, split into miniature tanks, and have a whole lot of health to deal with. combine this with a friend to splash healing AoEs at it, means an auto win.

so now you know what you should use for your rush, I prefer zombie pigman, but that is just me.

stage 4 - defense galore

so your rush didn't work, doesn't matter. focus more on defence now, remember to build necromancer towers, zeus towers, turrets, and if you don't have many, mages/ice towers.

stage 5 - ultimate rush

spam magma cubes, witches (in the mix), and blazes, and also maybe some zombie pigmen. it will usually work.

conclusion - 2k17

idk this guide was trash.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
this guide is horrible, not enough turret towers, pigmen, and infernos 0/10

ok seriously though everything else sucks, if you dont win by 10 minutes its gg

The_Rising_Sun

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2017
The most useless Guide I ever need in life
I'll take it :D
Anyway Turrets=Turrets=Turrets=Turrets=Turrets=Turrets=Turrets=Turrets=Turrets

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Top Bottom