Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
Having a sub-forum for every game is there for a reason. I comprehend why you think Tower Defence is getting desolated. If no one brings up suggestions to help improving Tower Defence, I would definitely not get updated anytime soon. And that's why it's very important for you, and the other players that still play Tower Defence, to come up with some good suggestions. I do think they should consider fixing all the current glitches, though. If Tower Defence doesn't get a few changes, I am frightened it is to be feared that the current situation will further deteriorate over the next few months. I am aware developing is hard and takes a lot of time, but the game must be fixed.

Trust me, the staff members to listen to the community. I do not know if they are debating all the problems in Tower Defence yet, but they could. It'd b great if the staff members do so. The current number of players playing Tower Defence is just really low, sad enough. Without any changes being made, the situation definitely won't better. Though, if there are other updates/bugs that have a slight priority, it might take a little while for Tower Defence to get updated again. I completely agree with you, but you, or anyone else that has free time left, should consider making a thread about all the little problems in Tower Defence with a good example of how the developers could possibly fix them. I am 90% sure this thread will get escalated, as the staff should really see Tower Defence as a problem.

I've brought up a few before, such as not being able to see a giant's health or a cave spider's health. I've heard that neither were fixed. I'm no longer willing to go in-game myself and check.

Reactions: Pangu

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
The way I'm feeling about the whole situation I think sadly to say I'll be out soon, I've tried my best to be optimistic about the whole situation, it's a shame because I love tower defence. If it isn't 1 thing it's another from tower miss placement, the game kicking u mid game all the way to ob ranks grinding wins and that's just a few of a ever growing list of issues. Going by the lack of response/interest I am not holding my breath that any of it will be fixed.

Reactions: ymbmg

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
I still play every now and again, though I've come to a point that I can't play the regular game. I bought emerald so that I can play the game as I remember it to the best of its ability. I have to vote on a game mode, I can't stand the wither changes and many many more. I despise that community/forum interaction is pointless. I feel spoiled now that I've played games where developers actively listen and implement suggestions.
The way I'm feeling about the whole situation I think sadly to say I'll be out soon, I've tried my best to be optimistic about the whole situation, it's a shame because I love tower defence. If it isn't 1 thing it's another from tower miss placement, the game kicking u mid game all the way to ob ranks grinding wins and that's just a few of a ever growing list of issues. Going by the lack of response/interest I am not holding my breath that any of it will be fixed.

You've both summed up why I left Tower Defence basically. I loved Tower Defence too - enough to play it for over 29 in-game days. The way that Tower Defence was at one point was great. I really don't like the new update. I think that changes in the voting options were/are too extreme. I'm not going to re-type what I've already said, but there's so much that I don't like about the update. As for the developers not actively listening, take a look at this:
upload_2018-4-23_0-52-59.png

There are 2,181 views on that thread. The question poll had 90% of players, that is, 36 out of 40 asking for the return of the classic Tower Defence game. If they didn't listen to that, then is there really a hope for Tower Defence? Even if old players were to return and try to adapt, I don't think that they'd feel a warm welcome from Cubecraft after being on the forums asking for glitches to be fixed, a way to avoid bad tower placing teammates, etc. The wins leader-board is based on grinding wins against players without a clue. This game doesn't have a chance to take off competitively at this point, so it'll just be a mini-game that people play when they can't find anything else to do.

I can only feel a bit sorry for you both at this point. If I could change the game back to the way that it was, I would. If Eggwars took a dive, I feel like Cubecraft would be finished soon afterwards, and Tower Defence wouldn't even be an option anymore. I'm pretty sure that HurmitCurtis has seen at least one hundred regular players leave. GreenBay, fireballDoritos, fireballCheetos, Hikari442, and many more have left.

Management and the head administrators don't seem to think that these issues matter, so if you ask me, it's hopeless.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
You can keep saying Tower Defence gets forgotten but we don't perceive what's being discussed within the staff team. There have been a few suggestions about Tower Defence lately, these haven't been escalated, sad enough. I'd love seeing an update that makes Tower Defence perfect again, though. As I said previously, the developers are working on a new update each day, at least, I assume they do. I think some games just have a priority now.

Making a thread and sum up all the things that should get changed is what you should make. I don't want to force you to do it, but that might help. Tag a few staff members and possibly one of the management and ask for their opinion. You will surely get a response.
Generally, I do see what you guys mean, don't get me wrong.

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
Staff haven't even replied to this thread yet, much less cared to disagree with me. Posts by other players like this one go up constantly: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/hardcore-mode-td.206972/
I type up essay long posts for nothing. Someone give the community some hope again. The players need to see someone with genuine resolution and positive results step forward.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
that cjbuer or what ever there name is tried to use it against me the other night im glad u recorded it lllll

Attachments

• 2018-04-25_01.46.49.png
    2018-04-25_01.46.49.png
    499.9 KB · Views: 239
Reactions: 11Ls

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
given up now i have.
Cubecraft's lost another good player. HurmitCurtis has several thousand Tower Defence matches played. I'm not sure why Cubecraft has treated the players like this, but if it keeps up, maybe it won't have players to treat badly.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I think we have to admit defeat on this one, we are trying to fix a game that is not going to be fixed :/

Members Online

Latest posts

Top Bottom