Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElementalFox Gaming

Jul 31, 2016
Ok so, I am a small Youtuber that basically ONLY plays Eggwars. I love it, can't get enough of the game. One thing though that I have found to be IMMENSILY annoying on this server is this - Hackusators. Its not even JUST the hackers, its the hackusators that come with the hackers. I have played Eggwars so often that winning/surviving is like second nature by now, and because of this, every time I kill someone or win, I get called out for hacking. When I do not hack. I even make videos about how much I hate hackers, and about how I like to ban hackers... but no, these people who lose in fights just hackusate and then ruin the rest of my game taunting me in dead chat about how banned i'm going to be. I should be able to ignore them, but It's hard when you skill turns into something thinking you use wurst.

I think there should be a punishment for false hackusations. Like maybe muting them for an hour?

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
If someone calls you out for hacking, and you know that your NOT hacking, then you don't have to worry. The cube staff team doesn't ban off of players in chat. They need evidence. I hope this will help you and you won't be banned if your not actually hacking :)

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Just ignore what they say in chat or take the hacking accusations as a compliment, if you are not hacking, because it means you are really good at pvp. Try not to let what they say get to you and spoil your game. There is no need for a punishment for someone calling another player a hacker, in my opinion.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
No. Start being nicer to players. Don't say, STOP WHINING as it is rude and impolite,
:/
Well that's him for you. He gets straight to the point, can't blame him.

As for the struggle, it's not much of a struggle. You don't have wake up scared because you think they got proof of your fake hacks. It's a way of people releasing salt, it happens a lot.

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
Just ignore the chat. If anything, you should feel good about yourself because you are doing so well people think you're hacking. :)

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Please don't ask for locks as this thread has barley been answered and your not the owner of the thread!
His question about making hackusating mutable isn't gonna happen and he shouldn't stress it. It's fine to get this locked because the few responses answered is question. Although I'm not the owner of this thread, the next few comments on the thread that are on topic will be the same old "It's not gonna be mutable it's just salty people...".

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
His question about making hackusating mutable isn't gonna happen and he shouldn't stress it. It's fine to get this locked because the few responses answered is question. Although I'm not the owner of this thread, the next few comments on the thread that are on topic will be the same old "It's not gonna be mutable it's just salty people...".
It could be different so just be patient

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Trust me, it won't be. There is only one answer to this thread and it's been said a few times before and will just keep getting repeated. We'll let staff members decide whether this thread should be locked or not. Either than that, let's get back on topic, alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom