Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CR7Joyce

Jun 12, 2016
The Netherlands
I have a suggestion, especially for eggwars and skywars. I think it is a good idea to put the gamemode that won from the voting, in the box at the right side of your screen in the game. The one that you can see the name of the map, the amount of players and the CubeCraft IP. On the bottom of this thread I made an example. On the left you see how it is right now, on the left is my suggestion.

For example in skywars: the gamemode is overpowered, someone enderpearls to the middle island. A spectator might say that he/she has fly hacks, because there is no bridge that leads to it. The spectator can report the player and he/she might be banned for an unfair reason.

You can't really recognize the gamemode based on the armor that the player is wearing. You can get full diamond in overpowered, but it is possible in normal too. That is why I thought this might be a good suggestion to add.

If anyone has a better suggestion or something else, I would like to hear about it!

vb1.png

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Totally agreed. I think the date should also be displayed, as that would prevent people from using expired evidence.
Based on UK time, the date should be displayed as "4 Jan 17". The month has to be written with letters to prevent confusion with the American and European date notation. :)

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I have a suggestion, especially for eggwars and skywars. I think it is a good idea to put the gamemode that won from the voting, in the box at the right side of your screen in the game. The one that you can see the name of the map, the amount of players and the CubeCraft IP. On the bottom of this thread I made an example. On the left you see how it is right now, on the left is my suggestion.

For example in skywars: the gamemode is overpowered, someone enderpearls to the middle island. A spectator might say that he/she has fly hacks, because there is no bridge that leads to it. The spectator can report the player and he/she might be banned for an unfair reason.

You can't really recognize the gamemode based on the armor that the player is wearing. You can get full diamond in overpowered, but it is possible in normal too. That is why I thought this might be a good suggestion to add.

If anyone has a better suggestion or something else, I would like to hear about it!

View attachment 126962
If someone doesn't realize it's overpowered mode by the time someone has ender pearls to waste by throwing them to mid, you are blind xD.
Also, every armor piece of armor has enchants in overpowered, not just diamond. So you could tell from that.
Anyways, I quite like the current scoreboard, at least for egg wars. The only part that I think should be added is the player count. I think it would be quite useful in a larger game to know how many players are left.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
If someone doesn't realize it's overpowered mode by the time someone has ender pearls to waste by throwing them to mid, you are blind xD.
Also, every armor piece of armor has enchants in overpowered, not just diamond. So you could tell from that.
Anyways, I quite like the current scoreboard, at least for egg wars. The only part that I think should be added is the player count. I think it would be quite useful in a larger game to know how many players are left.
I think it's rather oriented towards staff. Having more information in the scoreboard such as the game mode, date et cetera would avoid confusion and possible report denials due to a lack of evidence.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
You can't really recognize the gamemode based on the armor that the player is wearing.
That's not true I mean if you see people with leather and chain or people with full iron armour do you think it's overpowered? Because I don't, and if you see people with the additional diamond helmet, diamond chestplate, chain pants and golden enchanted boots do you think it's overpowered? And of course you can get full diamond in normal mode and you can enchant in normal mode but seriously though who is going to do that?
I like the idea of getting more info about the game but I don't think it's really necessary.

CR7Joyce

Jun 12, 2016
The Netherlands
or people with full iron armour do you think it's overpowered?
There is a kit where you get full iron. This is a kit people use in overpowered, if you don't get armor in your chest, then it is nice to have full iron.

and if you see people with the additional diamond helmet, diamond chestplate, chain pants and golden enchanted boots do you think it's overpowered? .
You can get golden enchanted boots in overpowered as well.

And of course you can get full diamond in normal mode and you can enchant in normal mode but seriously though who is going to do that?
There are lots of people who enchant their armor during the game with the enchanter kit.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
There is a kit where you get full iron. This is a kit people use in overpowered, if you don't get armor in your chest, then it is nice to have full iron.
But you know I'm talking about basic mode and if you look at other people you see leather and not full iron so you still can see it's basic or overpowered.

You can get golden enchanted boots in overpowered as well.
But what about chain pants, do you get that in overpowered?

There are lots of people who enchant their armor during the game with the enchanter kit.
That's true, but I don't think that one reason should be enough to add this. It's not that I don't like the suggestion it's just that it doesn't seem necessary.

CR7Joyce

Jun 12, 2016
The Netherlands
But you know I'm talking about basic mode and if you look at other people you see leather and not full iron so you still can see it's basic or overpowered.

I wasn't talking about basic at all. I was talking about normal and overpowered mode. So you are talking about something that I haven't mentioned at all.

But what about chain pants, do you get that in overpowered?
Nope, you don't.

That's true, but I don't think that one reason should be enough to add this. It's not that I don't like the suggestion it's just that it doesn't seem necessary.
There are multiple players who like the idea and a few staff members too. It can come in handy at times.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Totally agreed. I think the date should also be displayed, as that would prevent people from using expired evidence.
Based on UK time, the date should be displayed as "4 Jan 17". The month has to be written with letters to prevent confusion with the American and European date notation. :)
I think that this would be a hard thing to do people that are from a country where it is already a day after yours couldn't understand why there stands a wrong date. People will get confused by the fact that they live in other timezones and that they don't know what that date is doing there

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I wasn't talking about basic at all. I was talking about normal and overpowered mode. So you are talking about something that I haven't mentioned at all.
I know you weren't talking about basic but I was. My full sentence was:
That's not true I mean if you see people with leather and chain or people with full iron armour do you think it's overpowered?
. And your reply was
, I was talking about full iron in basic not in overpowered or in normal.

I'm not against this suggestion but you're wrong when you're saying: "You can't really recognize the gamemode based on the armor that the player is wearing." Because you can see it. I also said that I liked the idea I just don't think it's needed.

CR7Joyce

Jun 12, 2016
The Netherlands
I know you weren't talking about basic but I was. My full sentence was: . And your reply was , I was talking about full iron in basic not in overpowered or in normal.

I really don't get what you are trying at the moment. I haven't said a word about the fact that you can't see the difference between basic and overpowered. I was talking about normal and overpowered. So this is pointless in my opinion and I will leave it after this.

I'm not against this suggestion but you're wrong when you're saying: "You can't really recognize the gamemode based on the armor that the player is wearing." Because you can see it. I also said that I liked the idea I just don't think it's needed.

I am not wrong about it in my opinion. I think it can come in handy for staff members, since they can see the gamemode. If they get a video and there is two full enchanted diamond players in it. I think it is good to know what the gamemode is at that moment, since you can't tell if it is overpowered or not.

I will leave this discussion for what it is now, because what you are trying is pointless to me. If you are against it or think it is unnecessary, that's fine with me but I will stick with my opinion about it.

Reactions: Netflix_Addicted
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom