Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

UnaiFb910

Jul 7, 2014
I played in this server when I was a child, more than 4 years ago, when this server had thousands of players every day.

It's very sad for me not being able to play because in every game there are hackers, it's unplayable. Improve the anticheat, incorporate more staff. You're losing all players, you're the best skywars server, but with hackers, It's useless.

Thanks for your attention.

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
A. Not a suggestion, that's a thread for support

B. Not enough people are applying for staff
C. They have no anticheat developer

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
As mentioned above, there is no anti-cheat developer at the moment. They are still looking for someone who fits the job. Also, they mentioned in this thread that they want to increase the number of staff members:
Internally, we'd like to have around 100 active staff members by the end of the year!

I think there are enough people who are applying since they changed some things about the Helper Team and made a news thread about it. But I think it's hard to find people who actually fit the Helper function.

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
As mentioned above, there is no anti-cheat developer at the moment. They are still looking for someone who fits the job. Also, they mentioned in this thread that they want to increase the number of staff members:

I think there are enough people who are applying since they changed some things about the Helper Team and made a news thread about it. But I think it's hard to find people who actually fit the Helper function.

I'd apply, but not sure if I'm active enough :/

It might just be general uncertainty

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com

We have to accept them slowly, because we train them, not throw them in the deep end- so that requires more staff to help them get to Mod. If people were expecting 12 Helpers to get promoted at once or something then they are sadly mistaken.

Reactions: S4nne

Strateeg

Apr 17, 2018
sir the staff is doing al they can to stop hacker a new anticheat is expensive and in 1.9+ there are almost no hackers only in 1.8.9 are some hackers because of the style you can pvp just try to play on 1.9 or higher then

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom