Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MiyaTheMiner

Dec 29, 2016
Gallifrey
This is a very small command that might not seem to be very helpful. Basically, this command allows you to put in /seen (username) and see when your friends were last online. It could be helpful if you have a friend that you keep looking for but hasn't played in a few months. This could show that they quit and that you do not need to search for them every time you go in-game.

Happy New Year everyone and have a great 2017!

U

Unipotato

I really like this. I have lost of friends that I can never find and this would make it so much easier to play with people.

Thea77661

Jun 5, 2016
Sweden
Its a nice idea, tho, you can see ip's on /seen and I wouldn't want to get ddosed bc of that :confused1:

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
That's a great idea. Maybe rather than having to do /seen (username) which may get tedious if you have heaps of friends and/or want to check on all of your friends have it so that u can just hover over the username and it'll display. In addition to that maybe have like a 'last used username' with that display so... something like

(PLAYER USERNAME) -
Last Online -
Last Username Used -

D

Deleted member 169486

That's a great idea. Maybe rather than having to do /seen (username) which may get tedious if you have heaps of friends and/or want to check on all of your friends have it so that u can just hover over the username and it'll display. In addition to that maybe have like a 'last used username' with that display so... something like

(PLAYER USERNAME) -
Last Online -
Last Username Used -
Maybe have both a /seen and have it avalible for friends list.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Omega Realm already uses this and its actually been pretty helpful, however if this was here id recommend this not being implemented into factions (when it releases) reason being is it could be abused as an exploit for raiding

MiyaTheMiner

Dec 29, 2016
Gallifrey
Its a nice idea, tho, you can see ip's on /seen and I wouldn't want to get ddosed bc of that :confused1:
I have used this command elsewhere and it does not show the ip. Maybe there are different ways to add this command into the gameplay. If there are different commands I am suggesting the one where it only shows when the person was last online and nothing else. Maybe previous usernames, but no ip.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom