Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tycboi

Jul 7, 2020
/report for bedrock

The /report function for bedrock doesn't seem to work but maybe im wrong can you explain to me how it works or any further suggestions thank you!

Reactions: BentleyDoge

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hey!

Cubecraft bedrock doesn't have a /report feature sadly. If you want to get a rulebreaker punished, you must record a video and upload it as evidence in a report here

Djatu

Novice Member
Jun 29, 2020
As stated above, the /report feature isn't available on Bedrock. My suggestion to you is to find a recording software suitable to your device and keep it on hand in case you encounter someone breaking the rules.

Tycboi

Jul 7, 2020
As stated above, the /report feature isn't available on Bedrock. My suggestion to you is to find a recording software suitable to your device and keep it on hand in case you encounter someone breaking the rules.
Thank you
Very much

Reactions: Djatu

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
/report for bedrock

The /report function for bedrock doesn't seem to work but maybe im wrong can you explain to me how it works or any further suggestions thank you!

The Cubecraft base does not have a reporting feature, unfortunately. If you want a rule breaker punished, you must record a video and upload it as evidence to the reporting page.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Sadly it curently doesnt exsist as a feature on the Bedrock network, however you can always suggest that!
If you want to make rule breakers suffer from their mistakes, then you'll have to record and report them on reports.cubecraft.net

Reactions: Entrustious6679
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom