Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Now, as you all may know, @♡♡♡♡ only just yesterday posted a thread on the /report command.
Before you all start screaming and saying, "BOWLER! STAFF WILL BE SPAMMED!"
NO! They will not be spammed, because this command is going to only assist players, and not to report other people.

@♡♡♡♡ talked about this in his thread which you can find here very briefly.
Basically, this command would be sort of linked with the command, /registerreports. Now, once a player has typed /registerreports and created an account, this command, /report, will give the player the link of the reporting website, this link: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report.
This in turn, will help out many people and it will become easier to report, as a lot of people that report are NOT necessarily part of the forums community.
Therefore, staff members cannot be spammed, because this will only provide the reporting website link to the player.

Continuing, there should be an addition to /help, which I think should've been added when the new report system was released with the command of /registerreports. Why is this command not in /help?
Unless you have been following the forums from a long time, or at least since the new reporting system was released, you will have no idea how to report, and what is the command. Of course, you can ask people in the lobby, but we're talking about making life easier for the players themselves, so they don't have to ask people who they may or may not trust so much.
Currently in /help, this is what shows up:
Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 12.16.40 PM.png

Now in complete honesty, how many people are going to type /registerreports compared to the number that will type /help? The answer, the majority will type /help and this is why, we need the command of /registerreports in the help menu.
Along with that, if the /report command is added, the one that I have talked about above, this should also be added in the /help menu, however, /report should only be accessible once you have made a reporting account after typing /registerreports. When it comes to making things simpler for players, this will be a better alternative, I think, than asking players themselves, how to report and what the commands are.

Reply down below telling me if you agree with me, if you disagree, or you would like to change the idea. ;)

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
I disagree /report will spam staff chat.

jk, anyways I do think that /report should be implemented and it should be in /help, it links you to a page to login, and it says something like "If you require an account please click here" so even if you don't have an account, you'd know where to go.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
._. did you even read that thread but ok. This has already been confirmed to be added in this thread by @Mac ...

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom