GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!

My suggestion is about the report button on the forums. If you don't know what I'm talking about, in the left corner from a message is a report button (picture 1), if you click on it, you get this (picture 2)
1)
Knipsel4.PNG

2)
Knipsel3.PNG

On the report site, there is a feature where you can see how many reports you have, when you reported them, who you reported, the reason for your report, the status of your report & the evidence, while there isn't a feature with this on the forum reports. If you don't know what I am talking about, please check the picture in the spoiler.
knipsel 10.PNG

I suggest to have a category where you can see the same things as on the report site, but for the forum reports this time. The category can be on your profile. This is an example of where it can be:
InkedKnipsel_LI.jpg

Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• InkedKnipsel_LI.jpg
    InkedKnipsel_LI.jpg
    845.9 KB · Views: 131

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!

My suggestion is about the report button on the forums. If you don't know what I'm talking about, in the left corner from a message is a report button (picture 1), if you click on it, you get this (picture 2)

On the report site, there is a feature where you can see how many reports you have, when you reported them, who you reported, the reason for your report, the status of your report & the evidence, while there isn't a feature with this on the forum reports. If you don't know what I am talking about, please check the picture in the spoiler.

I suggest to have a category where you can see the same things as on the report site, but for the forum reports this time. The category can be on your profile. This is an example of where it can be:

Let me know what you think!
-I agree :agree:
Also, it would be fantastic if cubecraft adds this feature to the bedrock report site

Frontlane

🦦
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with your suggestion!
However, this might be quite some work at first to implement, and as forum reports are sent in way less than in-game reports, I'm not sure if it is actually worth spending developer time on.
Don't get me wrong, I do think this would give a better experience to members!

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
I agree, it would make it nicer, and more motivated to report and a fresh overlook of who you reported etc...
But as the person above me said, there aren't that many forums reports asfaik so yeah...
Though, besides from that I agree.

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hello!
The number of reports we receive on forums per day is between 0 and 1.
Due to this, and the fact that reports on forums are not considered for a helper application, I can't take time from the development team to implement it.
However, thank you for your suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom