Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
you try to survive to last 2 if the last person still has a egg... you aren't allowed to break it, you have to make him ragequit, this is a tough challenge and you may need a lot of time doing it.
edit : (you can not break any eggs the entire game)

IF you want an extra challenge no point farming lol (killing someone over and over so they cant get gear)

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
you try to survive to last 2 if the last person still has a egg... you aren't allowed to break it, you have to make him ragequit, this is a tough challenge and you may need a lot of time doing it.
edit : (you can not break any eggs the entire game)

IF you want an extra challenge no point farming lol (killing someone over and over so they cant get gear)
i would love to see if anyone has any ideas on how to improve this challange to make it harder

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
Well its already really hard, but we can make it much harder if your also not allowed to mid camp :D.
also, i've done it, but the last person island was right next to mine, i would kill him five times let him get some gear then repeat, it came to the point were he broke the obsidian around his egg and stood on it trying to make me break it, i bowed him lol.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom