Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponta

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
45
52
49
19
Spontania
Pronouns
He/Him
I think there should be an option for players on CubeCraft to disable private messages, so that if someone doesn't want to be private messaged, they wouldn't be. I think it could be useful for YouTubers too. :p
 

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
853
999
204
Hi there
there is no wai on bedrock to send private messages so I don't see the point in a command like this.

on java you can ignore players by doing /ignore add [name]. If you type / ignore it gives all the commands you need.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Finixly and Priley

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
8,124
6,646
409
27
East-Flanders, Belgium
This is how you disable private messages on Java:

Step 1: Click on profile (The player head)
2020-07-11_13.49.32.png

Step 2: Click on Settings.
2.png

Step 3: Go to chat settings.
3.png

Step 4: Click to disable Private messages.
4.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lawnti and maflenoo

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
348
1,343
204
22
Hi Localic!

This is already a feature on Java as others said. Megaaa explained how to disable private messages very well. Therefore, I will lock this thread now since there is no reason to keep this thread open. 😅

If you have any further questions, feel free to message me or any other staff member.

- Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom