Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 10, 2017
Hello Staff,

I like to recommed the old report system, as I am already waiting 2 days for just a simple report.
Also it will be easyer to see if someone else reported the same player what will make it easyer for you, before getting 3 reports of the same person.
Also you can correct people and if they reported it adding information if needed.
And if a report hasnt dealed with, everyone can see it easy as now I feel im just abandoned.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Staff do have real lives and it is currently exam period for many staff so they are busy with school! Progress with reports is therefore slower at the moment but will pick up eventually! In some cases two reports can show different evidence of a player hacking (can be clearer in one video than in another) and therefore will help staff make a better decision on whether player should get banned/muted/etc. The current report system works quite well in my opinion but just be patient! :D

Reactions: NL-Ricardo-FTW
May 10, 2017
Staff do have real lives and it is currently exam period for many staff so they are busy with school! Progress with reports is therefore slower at the moment but will pick up eventually! In some cases two reports can show different evidence of a player hacking (can be clearer in one video than in another) and therefore will help staff make a better decision on whether player should get banned/muted/etc. The current report system works quite well in my opinion but just be patient! :D
Yeah, but it will be hard tho, I like the old one as it is just easyer to spot if someone already got reported and if the evidence is better or not ;)

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Yeah, but it will be hard tho, I like the old one as it is just easyer to spot if someone already got reported and if the evidence is better or not ;)

I see what you're saying and to a certain extent it makes sense but I feel that they changed it to keep reports more private, and only be dealt with by staff and only the player who made that specific report can see the end result of the report (ban/mute).

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Some Staff, are 18/19 y/o and might have a exam, But not all of them. So What you said isn't true

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Some Staff, are 18/19 y/o and might have a exam, But not all of them. So What you said isn't true

It doesn't mean that a player is staff on the server that they must be on here 24/7 and just looking at reports. Many different things need to be looked at at once on the server and they are doing what they can to take care of everything. People do have lives outside of minecraft and you must acknowledge this too! Obviously it occasionally gets excessive as in 4 or 5 days back which obviously should make them realize that they need to pick it up but in the past I have not had many issues with this!

May 10, 2017
It doesn't mean that a player is staff on the server that they must be on here 24/7 and just looking at reports. Many different things need to be looked at at once on the server and they are doing what they can to take care of everything. People do have lives outside of minecraft and you must acknowledge this too! Obviously it occasionally gets excessive as in 4 or 5 days back which obviously should make them realize that they need to pick it up but in the past I have not had many issues with this!
Thats not what he is saying, look at me, 2days of a report of anti knockback. Even hitboxes enabled (F3 + B) to show it, still waiting ;)

Even having 3 open with advertising, they are still advertising.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Earlier in the week my friend had reports which were held up by 5 or 6 days! Patience is something that is also expected by players on the server. The staff get 100's if not 1000's of reports daily/weekly and it takes time to get through all of them! Just be patient.

May 10, 2017
Thats not what he is saying, look at me, 2days of a report of anti knockback. Even hitboxes enabled (F3 + B) to show it, still waiting ;)
Earlier in the week my friend had reports which were held up by 5 or 6 days! Patience is something that is also expected by players on the server. The staff get 100's if not 1000's of reports daily/weekly and it takes time to get through all of them! Just be patient.
The old report system never took me longer then 1 day man,
and I reported hunderds of people./

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
The old report system never took me longer then 1 day man,
and I reported hunderds of people./

The server is still growing, as Dostially mentioned, some reports used to take much longer than they did now. The server is much bigger than it used to be which obviously means more people, more hackers and more reports which takes more time! No point in complaining about it as it takes time to go through thousands or reports!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello Staff,

I like to recommed the old report system, as I am already waiting 2 days for just a simple report.
Also it will be easyer to see if someone else reported the same player what will make it easyer for you, before getting 3 reports of the same person.
Also you can correct people and if they reported it adding information if needed.
And if a report hasnt dealed with, everyone can see it easy as now I feel im just abandoned.
well see the problem with the old report system is a lot of reports were never handled
the new report system does ensure that reports are always handled

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
There are different Staff, with other time-zones. So they might be late But they always look At it. Just be patient and your report would be handled

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello Staff,

Hey, I reported a player with only a screenshot and it took 5 days. Not to mention that it was not on exam time, for most students. I know how it feels when you're checking daily and it's still under review. Waiting is painful, but patience is key.

May 10, 2017
There are different Staff, with other time-zones. So they might be late But they always look At it. Just be patient and your report would be handled
Your saying timezones, but that should not make any sense does it, I know that I have to be patience but I just can remember that the old report system was better, and afer 2 days you could even tag someone so they would still see it ;)

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
The old report system was horrible. The report forum that we used to have was such a mess and threads were all over the place. At times, a lot of the reports would go unseen and be forgotten.
The new report system is an effecient system because they can view the video and ban the person in the same place, without having to go back and foward between their Minecraft and their browser. They do not even have to type out a message, it is all automatic.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to start a private message with me.

Reactions: Ducky and ItsDavey_

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The old report system isn't as fast, efficient and easy as the report system we've got now. This one is way more better than the old report system which was on the forums.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Let me add something,
I personally think the report system here is fine.
Most of the mods currently, are having exams. They put their exams/school stuff ahead of cubecraft because it is way more important, because it can affect their future. Mods will try their best to look at appeals and reports when they have spare time. Please be patient, it will be done eventually.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
Top Bottom