Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with me?

• Total voters

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
There is a rule on the forums, and it goes like this "No pointless threads/posts. This includes posts unrelated to the topic, excessive bumping, derailing threads, etc.".

Now first of all, this rule is extremely unclear. What should be considered as pointless, and what not? It'd be a good idea to clarify the rule, so that it's more or less clear what is pointless and what isn't.

Secondly, the rule isn't enforced very consequently. I'll interpret the rule meaning "If a thread can be made as a profile post and have the same use, don't make a thread, but a profile post." But then you have this thread which could have been a profile post, and it indeed was locked, but you also have this thread which could just as well have been a profile post, but wasn't locked. This might just be because of the unclarity of the rule, and I have misunderstood it and one of them is allowed and the other one isn't, but it might also be because of an inconsequence in enforcing the rules.

I think the rule should be more clarified, to make it easier for people to understand what exactly is meant, and to explain more thoroughly to the staff team what is, and what isn't allowed.

Let me know what you think by voting in the poll, and if you vote no, I'd appreciate it if you explained why.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I guess it should've just been locked as that thread was indeed not very useful either. I don't really think it's about the clarity of the rule, it's just a thread that might've been missed by the staff team.

Reactions: xHappyMood

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
It literally says "No pointless threads/posts. This includes posts unrelated to the topic, excessive bumping, derailing threads, etc.", what do you think should be more clear?
Which threads/posts are unnecessary and which aren't xD I mean a suggestion thread saying "Too many hackers sentinel bad pls fix" seems kinda unnecessary as well but those aren't locked afaik.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
wait this is an actual rule? damn, staff really doesnt keep up with their own rules in that case x3 so many useless posts everywhere (in my opinion at least), but as you said, when is a post useless enough to be locked?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Which threads/posts are unnecessary and which aren't xD I mean a suggestion thread saying "Too many hackers sentinel bad pls fix" seems kinda unnecessary as well but those aren't locked afaik.
Sorry, completely missed this post. I guess that if more people think the rule is unclear, staff might want to add examples of some kind. I see no harm in that.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Reactions: xHappyMood
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Alexp192 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!
Alexp192 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back!
cool kakyoin.gif
xokas-xokas-cejitas.gif
Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Muhh wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Yoooo congrats!!!
Muhh wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom