Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The man

Jun 21, 2016
I Cant Vote For Op Mode When I Voted for normal health and i have to wait 2 mins for my kit I cant even shop the villager

Attachments

• 2016-12-05_10.21.05.png
    2016-12-05_10.21.05.png
    445.2 KB · Views: 148

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
you couldn't change your vote before.
yes. But now you can but in the last 5 seconds voting is disabled brcause of trollers. They at first selected hardcore so people selected a hardcore useful kit( like egg armor) and he choose a kit good for op (like money bags) and in the last second he then changed to op so only he had the kit advantage.(it was like that in skywars but eggwars with changeable votes would face the same problems).

Dec 4, 2016
I Cant Vote For Op Mode When I Voted for normal health and i have to wait 2 mins for my kit I cant even shop the villager
You can't use the eggwars shop? Strange...

Also btw, the emeralds are kinda dumb... You can't even use them lol.

I got like 30, to find out they were useless. Then my ig friends just watched me rage quit. They won .-.

Speaking of winning i just played with 3 friends last night and won 4 games in a row lol :)

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
1. there was a change in voting where you cannot vote for anything if there is 5 seconds or less until the game starts.
2. a limit was put on the kits so they couldn't be farmed as easily.
3. after the update, there was a bug where the shop wasn't working correctly that has since been resolved.

In the future, please elaborate more on why you think an update is bad. Only saying "new eggwars is bad" gives us nothing to go on and doesn't point us in the right direction to make the game better.

Reactions: Sophie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom