Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 469419

Omg haha; That's actually a really intelligent trap, I mean who's is gonna notice that you're making one on team lucky islands xD.

I usually make them at solo skywars, but it's quite difficult nowadays...

Anyways, good video and nice trap!
I still thinking about how did you make the final safe, I thought you were going to die instead of the other man :o

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I honestly don't have words. In all the time I've played Minecraft I've seen a lot of traps, but I've never seen this kind of trap in my life. So very good work. WOW.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Omg haha; That's actually a really intelligent trap, I mean who's is gonna notice that you're making one on team lucky islands xD.

I usually make them at solo skywars, but it's quite difficult nowadays...
I think the main thing that made this trap work is that the map is quite new and people don't know that there isn't a house in the mushroom ;p
Anyways, good video and nice trap!
I still thinking about how did you make the final safe, I thought you were going to die instead of the other man :o
Same, I had to check the replay footage four times to understand that the other guy probably wasn't full health and landed on top of my shield wand hahaha
I honestly don't have words. In all the time I've played Minecraft I've seen a lot of traps, but I've never seen this kind of trap in my life. So very good work. WOW.
Thanks a lot, I appreciate the kind words! c:
Ooo noiss trap and video. Lol love the music too xd
Thankssss, ya the music is so great, it has calm vibes

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
I haven't seen that trap before but it looks really good. I also love the way you used the replay mod to get perspective from not a player. Also, may I ask what music you used in the video? I really like the song : )

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I haven't seen that trap before but it looks really good. I also love the way you used the replay mod to get perspective from not a player. Also, may I ask what music you used in the video? I really like the song : )
I'm very sorry for my late reply, I checked back on this video to match it for a new video and just saw your comment
The songs name is Lvly - Dive:

Reactions: Gregeyy and Odieuse
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.