Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this question worthy of the "question of the century" title?

• Total voters
Caution: This question may be too important for your eyes to see. If you are allergic to really important questions, find random questions to be too boring, or are too lazy to read, then feel free to go look at memes or read a more interesting, less important post. If you've actually read this far and also are desperate to know what even this question is, then read on. Overly-long complicated caution warning over!

So after reading that really long warning (or maybe you didn't), you're probably wondering: what kind of question needs a really long caution warning, and why did I decide to read through all that? Well, it was definitely worth it, as this is the most important skyblock question of not just this year, but the entire decade, century, maybe even millennium...

After trying to obliterate a pig for its porkchops and then "accidentally" slipping off the edge (I'm 80% sure the pigs have a secret plan to take over skyblock)
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 11.49.43 AM.png

Noooo, you can't just throw me off the edge! haha, pig go oinkkkkk

Then, ignoring the fact that I died to a carrot-eating, mud-loving normal pig, and also seeing that cooked porkchops sold for 300 coins each (potential coin making strategy), I wondered: could you get the same amount of porkchops per pig kill from a level 1 spawner versus level 10 spawner?

So, yes, the question of the century is this: does the amount of mob drops increase as you level up a spawner to higher levels?

The spawner UI does not mention mob drops at all, and it seems like the only benefit of increasing spawner levels is to get more experience (which is understandable and is worth it)

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I don't believe so, I think the only thing that changes is the amount of experience they drop. However, you can use a looting sword to get more drops.

Reactions: Noodlesticks
I don't believe so, I think the only thing that changes is the amount of experience they drop. However, you can use a looting sword to get more drops.

That does make sense, since if you leveled up a spawner to a humongous level, they couldn't really just give you tons and tons of drops, and I think that's why they decided to just increase xp gain rather than drop gain. Thanks for the answer!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom