Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
Well this thread is going to be short, I would like to propose the idea of remove/change the giant rabbit from the skywars solo map "bunny" and make the change for the spring season of 2023 ,since for this season it would be too late. The giant rabbit it only encourages the campers to go up and camp so I think it could be a good idea a small change, removing it would not be the solution because the map itself is called "bunny" but making it much smaller I think it would help for the gameplay of this map.
Bunny - Solo SkyWars.png

For the people who vote
Disagree
I would like you to give the reasons why you think this should not be implemented on the server or what changes you would make.

For people who vote
Agree
thank you very much for supporting the idea, with 25
Agree
the idea will be forwaded​

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
How would you like to make it smaller? currently, the bunny is formed by quite a bit of detail. By making it smaller you take that away. I understand the frustration, but I don't think this would be a great solution for how the maps would look. If you can show me a smaller version of the bunny I'll reconsider my vote!
I would love to give you an example but I am not very good at building, so it would be a disaster, when I mean making it smaller, It means that the island would also have to be adapted for that change, as is logical. Make a remodel to adapt it better and make the gameplay more fluid just like It has been done with maps that currently had a very bad design for skywars, such as castle, flowers,snowy,temple and tnt(now: fortress,blosom,blizzard,shrine and explosive) that remodeled , now they are much better.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom