Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this map implemented?

• Yes!

• No Thanks

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thorigon

Aug 29, 2016
You should be expecting criticism when you put things out on the internet for people to VOTE on.
Take the criticism and run with it. If you disagree, fine. But don't dismiss anything just because its negative. For example, it's going to be pretty hard to knock someone off the ship with all those fences on it. A bigger ship would be great too, like the aircrafts in Space.
Also, it just looks... blah. Other than the ships and the Kraken, there isn't much going on. Add some spunk.
Great concept, but just needs to be tweaked. Has a lot of potential ;)

I totally agree and have gotten plenty of good feedback from people on this thread, making changes where people saw problems. I am referring to people who don't even bother to try to help out, which I noticed to be disproportionately other map makers. By all means, I expected criticism and did not expect all votes to go my way. I genuinely appreciate people wanting to help make the map the best it can be! :)

Reactions: TheQueenWaddle

ISparkz

Sep 2, 2016
Wow! this build is amazing! I hope it gets implemented so i can play on it!

MattAttack01

Jun 13, 2016
Stone Tower Temple
As other people have said pictures without shaders please, It can make something that looks very simple (not saying your build is simple in fact I like the design a lot) look a lot more complex.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Overall, the map looks great. I think the islands have very different distances to middle so that would have to be fixed. Also, the terrain of the middle is like under da sea's terrain which I personally quite like but I know others hate may need to be changed a bit so it is more easier to walk around and PvP on.

Thorigon

Aug 29, 2016
Overall, the map looks great. I think the islands have very different distances to middle so that would have to be fixed. Also, the terrain of the middle is like under da sea's terrain which I personally quite like but I know others hate may need to be changed a bit so it is more easier to walk around and PvP on.
We have measured the distances between the center and the islands and they are the same (14 blocks).

GalaxyCow

Aug 24, 2016
San Francisco
I totally agree that it would be hard to pvp in the middle, but if this ever added, Thorigon and I are looking forward to pvping on the tentacles. Even though there isn't flat area, there is a lot of space to have fights and knock people off.

GalaxyCow

Aug 24, 2016
San Francisco
As other people have said pictures without shaders please, It can make something that looks very simple (not saying your build is simple in fact I like the design a lot) look a lot more complex.
Soon we are going to make renovations to the map, and when we take the new screenshots, we will get some without shaders.

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
Correct me if im wrong, but ive seen exactly te same kraken (only with other blocks) on youtube.
But if you made it yourself: its a pretty cool map, but can you show us some screenshots without using shaders?

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
I really like the map as far as design goes but the point of eggwars is to fight... The boats are very small so if you would want to engage in some fighting, it would be at mid, but no. You would get so much fall damage and this would be like king of the hill with 1v1... the one on top has all the diamonds while he knocks everyone else off untill they are dead of fall damage. So I don't really find this to be a good map for eggwars. You could maybe find another gamemode that fits the builds better?

Reactions: Yamin
Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom