Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ruzzian87

Member
Mar 4, 2021
5
1
9
Somewhere in Mexico
I sterted to play since the server are available for ps4. But in the major of times i play any mode some keyboard users can hit very fast,i think is unfair and i suggest lobbys for keyboard users and lobbys for dualshock,for a more fair game (maybe my internet and my skills are bad)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom