Votes: 4 6.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 77.0%
  • It's alright but could use a little work

Votes: 10 16.4%

• Total voters

matthr

Aug 7, 2023
I really think glass blocks should return to the game.

I used to make windows, castle crenellations out of glass to see through and see through floors on watchtowers.

Also obsidian is too expensive now, obsidian was already easy to break through before season 2. It doesn’t need to be more expensive.

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
Agreed by the glass part but pickaxes are literally like one level downgraded and -3 effficency levels

• Agree
Reactions: wTBone

wTBone

Aug 11, 2022
I really think glass blocks should return to the game.

I used to make windows, castle crenellations out of glass to see through and see through floors on watchtowers.

Also obsidian is too expensive now, obsidian was already easy to break through before season 2. It doesn’t need to be more expensive.
Ancient Debris takes a little quicker than obsidian to mine and is a similar price to how obsidian used to, but since pickaxes are nerfed its better to have something that takes shorter to mine. '
Some things like ancient debris are good trade-off, I dont think they should revert the entire shop, the update isnt terrible, it just needs several price adjustments (which CubeCraft has made some since I made this thread) and now they really need to remove tridents or at least nerf them.

sansbyuwu

Mar 30, 2021
They did had a seperate beta server for testing the 1.19 update.
I was called the staging network.
Yeah, but do the regular Cubecraft players have access to that? From what I understand, Java got the update first. They complained, but Cubecraft released it to bedrock and now even MORE people are complaining. It seems like the developers don't care what their player base thinks and that's going to kill them.

They should test for bugs, but it should be the players testing the game modes, not them. That's clear bias.

wTBone

Aug 11, 2022
Yeah, but do the regular Cubecraft players have access to that? From what I understand, Java got the update first. They complained, but Cubecraft released it to bedrock and now even MORE people are complaining. It seems like the developers don't care what their player base thinks and that's going to kill them.

They should test for bugs, but it should be the players testing the game modes, not them. That's clear bias.
Yes the staging network/beta server was open for public and was there for a couple weeks before the update was released.

sansbyuwu

Mar 30, 2021
Yes the staging network/beta server was open for public and was there for a couple weeks before the update was released.
Is it easily accessible? Just curious for future reference. Did they make an announcement, or do they do it some other way? From everyone's reaction (including myself), we are unaware of this "beta testing server". Is it a part of the main server or is it a separate server? If it's a separate server, that's not accessible for most people because (correct me if I'm wrong) players on xbox/PS cannot add servers and some pc players may not want to go through the process of adding a server to their game.

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
Yes but the Most of the time the Beta was closed but i Like the New Update i Like IT i have funny to Play and the Cube Players to BC Cube Gase still round abaut 18 k consistent at the evening offen much more keep Up the great Work (:

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
Is it easily accessible? Just curious for future reference. Did they make an announcement, or do they do it some other way? From everyone's reaction (including myself), we are unaware of this "beta testing server". Is it a part of the main server or is it a separate server? If it's a separate server, that's not accessible for most people because (correct me if I'm wrong) players on xbox/PS cannot add servers and some pc players may not want to go through the process of adding a server to their game.
IT got anounced in the DC i think and many cubetubers did a vidio to IT tho IT was Not the best iday too Put the bate in a Secret lab but IT was easily to find IT.and mobile Players can Join the Beta BC of the Beta Thing in the Secret lab you must tab to IT and then you get to the Beta Server keep Up the great Work (:

sansbyuwu

Mar 30, 2021
IT got anounced in the DC i think and many cubetubers did a vidio to IT tho IT was Not the best iday too Put the bate in a Secret lab but IT was easily to find IT.and mobile Players can Join the Beta BC of the Beta Thing in the Secret lab you must tab to IT and then you get to the Beta Server keep Up the great Work (:
I'm assuming DC stands for Discord? Thank you for explaining, but if it was announced on the Discord server, I feel like not everyone is apart of it (I know I'm not). Cubecraft used to have numbers reaching to 30,000 players on their servers (but that was 2 years ago?). Last I checked, it was cut in half (16,000 to 14,000 in about an hour I logged off). I just think it's an example as to how people are reacting to these changes. They're abandoning the server, which is sad because it was the best one of bedrock until now.

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
I'm assuming DC stands for Discord? Thank you for explaining, but if it was announced on the Discord server, I feel like not everyone is apart of it (I know I'm not). Cubecraft used to have numbers reaching to 30,000 players on their servers (but that was 2 years ago?). Last I checked, it was cut in half (16,000 to 14,000 in about an hour I logged off). I just think it's an example as to how people are reacting to these changes. They're abandoning the server, which is sad because it was the best one of bedrock until now.
ITS still the best Server BC Cubecraft have still more Players then i have and many Players Comedy Back BC Cube did good Changes they changed the Shop prices and stuff

wTBone

Aug 11, 2022
It has 30k players when Minecraft was at its peak player count (everybody had nothing else to do in 2020 and 2021), the slow drop in playercount really isnt CubeCraft's fault, what was their doing is rapid drops in player count, such as when 1.19 was release, but it has sinced returned to normal levels and is still the most popular bedrock server.
And to answer your question, yes the update could be accessed through the main lobby in CubeCraft, there was an npc in a building off to the side in the main lobby. There was a fair amount of people in it (like 30-60 when someone wasnt streaming on it) and the admins and devs did do some public tests in the discord to find bugs and see how the gameplay was, but they didnt fix majority of the non-gamebreaking bugs.

sansbyuwu

Mar 30, 2021
It has 30k players when Minecraft was at its peak player count (everybody had nothing else to do in 2020 and 2021), the slow drop in playercount really isnt CubeCraft's fault, what was their doing is rapid drops in player count, such as when 1.19 was release, but it has sinced returned to normal levels and is still the most popular bedrock server.

And to answer your question, yes the update could be accessed through the main lobby in CubeCraft, there was an npc in a building off to the side in the main lobby. There was a fair amount of people in it (like 30-60 when someone wasnt streaming on it) and the admins and devs did do some public tests in the discord to find bugs and see how the gameplay was, but they didnt fix majority of the non-gamebreaking bugs.
Figures. That makes sense. I don't deny that Cubecraft is still the most popular bedrock server. 16,000 or 14,000 players isn't anything to sneeze at—it's A LOT of people. It's still jarring that people didn't know anything about this however. 30 to 60 people is a small testing pool compared to the thousands of people playing at a time. I feel that maybe the methodology of advertising these new features wasn't enough.

• Agree
Reactions: wTBone and Roxrock

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Figures. That makes sense. I don't deny that Cubecraft is still the most popular bedrock server. 16,000 or 14,000 players isn't anything to sneeze at—it's A LOT of people. It's still jarring that people didn't know anything about this however. 30 to 60 people is a small testing pool compared to the thousands of people playing at a time. I feel that maybe the methodology of advertising these new features wasn't enough.
I agree. At the time, I wasn’t a part of the discord server, and I didn’t discover it until the last couple of days. It was kept hidden in the main lobby behind a painting. Maybe their beta server can’t handle that many players, but hiding the server covers this problem up instead of fixing it. The low player count also made the majority of games unplayable, as they would not start because not enough players would join. Most of the time, FFA was the only active game mode.

wTBone

Aug 11, 2022
Yes I believe they could make it a little more accessible, however they still did have a public tests channel in their discord server with 80k+ members. I believe the test server likely couldnt hold a huge amount of people, the test server was fairly laggy at some times. I was in a public test VC with some of the admins and they did say they expected to see a lot of bugs when it released as with all their updates, and they were working hard to fix all of these. But they could have probably saved them a load of time if they had fixed them when the staging network was up. I do agree that they could have probably used more members to work out bugs, but I mean they also released the update super quickly so I dont know if that would even help.

Reactions: sansbyuwu

sansbyuwu

Mar 30, 2021
Yes I believe they could make it a little more accessible, however they still did have a public tests channel in their discord server with 80k+ members. I believe the test server likely couldnt hold a huge amount of people, the test server was fairly laggy at some times. I was in a public test VC with some of the admins and they did say they expected to see a lot of bugs when it released as with all their updates, and they were working hard to fix all of these. But they could have probably saved them a load of time if they had fixed them when the staging network was up. I do agree that they could have probably used more members to work out bugs, but I mean they also released the update super quickly so I dont know if that would even help.
I don't know anything about being a developer for these servers. However, I have noticed the servers have been more "flimsy" than usual. I played yesterday and the day before that and out of the handful of games I played, I lagged out from each one and so did my partner. Our internets were fine. I was livestreaming at the time and my stream (who was playing with me), also mentioned something about server lag.

It was super frustrating, not to mention the changes that were made to the game on top of that frustration. It's a real shame, my friends and I loved playing eggwars together. Now we can't finish matches and my friend was so taken aback by the changes that they left. Now they refuse to play :(( I don't blame them either. It's harder now without the enchanted gear that was provided in OP mode. All my friends are inexperienced with pvp, so the extra protection made it easier for them to play (and more fun). Now they can't make it past 2 minutes and they sit in spectator mode for 10 minutes until the game's over.

• Agree
Reactions: wTBone

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him

Yes it was available for all the players.

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes but they could have done some more testing before it was released, a ton of bugs from the testing server was carried onto the release.
I myself reported so many bugs most of them were fixed some didn't because the devs need more time to fix them, also they have delayed this update so much that they had to release it so because of this other updates don't get delayed. Now even more bugs have been fixed.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom