Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 100818

Well don't forget how much attack damage it has. 7.5 while the diamond has 7 and you just gotta be lucky to have good armor then, I would almost say that kit iron golem is even more powerfull. This kit is based on luck, the luck you will have to find yourself some armor in the 2/4 chest you've got on your island. And as @giesko said, if you don't like it, don't play it. What do you think that will happen when this kit is removed? Iron golem will be too OP and then another kit will be too OP until we run out of kits. In my opinion, this kit is perfectly balanced between swordsman and iron golem. With iron golem, you do not need to have that much of luck to get a diamond sword. But with swordsman you need all armor you can find. So this is basicly fair.

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
Hmmmm i think they have to make it more expensive becouse in this stage of the server, many more people get the credits/points to buy the kit.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Please no. Its so nice to get your blocks out of the chest and rush and kill someone with 3 hits. That wont change but still, the swordsman kit is something that has always been in SkyWars and I think should not get removed. Remember back in the days where you was playing for the swordsman kit:D I think it just has to stay how it is

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
In my opinion, the Sharpness II Iron sword kit is great! It costs a lot of points, but it's definitely worth it. I don't think they have to change it as you still have a chance to die while you have that Iron sword with Sharpness II.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

"omg ur back!!!!1"

nope, just browsing this dead site.
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
omg u back
gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
Top Bottom