Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this update of the IG-kit?

• Total voters

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Hello!

I have an idea, personally I think the IG kit is not good enough because I never get full iron when I use the kit, most of the time I receive a helmet or a pants twice. So I suggest that the IG kit gets an extra iron pair of boots/a golden apple or atleast an iron sword.

Thank you for reading my suggestion!
-eSoldier :D

Last edited:
C

Cuteee

Hello!

I have an idea, personally I think the IG kit is not good enough because I never get full iron when I use the kit, most of the time I receive a helmet or a pants twice. So I suggest that the IG kit gets an extra iron pair of boots/a golden apple or atleast a iron sword.

The kit is balanced as how it is right now. If they added what you suggested the kit would be overused as it would be op like in the past.

Reactions: Priley

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I agree. The kit used to be superior to most kits because it removed the chance of not getting an armor piece at all. Especially without a chestplate you'll have a hard time. Nerfing the kit to only helmet and leggings was already pretty drastic because you still have the chance of not getting an armor piece, but at the same time the chest loot tables were changed so it's now less likely to happen anyway.

I think currently the best kit by far is the scout, and other kits should be more balanced. For the iron golem it could be a full chain set instead, or maybe even a mix of chain and iron. I wouldn't want to give it a sword or food.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Hello!

I have an idea, personally I think the IG kit is not good enough because I never get full iron when I use the kit, most of the time I receive a helmet or a pants twice. So I suggest that the IG kit gets an extra iron pair of boots/a golden apple or atleast an iron sword.

I think an iron chestplate and iron boots are more than enough, getting iron/diamond is simple in Normal.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom