Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
hi, I've been in Cubecrafts community since summer 2020. I don't use the forums that often, so I never made an introduction, but well, first time for everything, right? here we go:
I'm quartz also known as Marco or quartzexpress, I'm 15 years old, and my hobbies are mainly programming, gaming and hanging out with friends, be it IRL or online. My favourite pc games are the Anno series and Minecraft. I mainly play on servers or with modpacks (RLCraft for example). The Servers I play on the most are Hypixel, Cube and Wynncraft. On Hypixel I only play Skyblock since I really like the MMORPG game genre. I also really like chickens which is why my profile picture is one of my chickens xD. I also have social anxiety and I wanna get rid of it so if you wanna talk, hmu. If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask me in the comments, ill most likely answer them.

edit: for anyone who doesnt know, silicon dioxide(SiO2) is the chemical formula for quartz

Last edited:

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
Interesting introduction, Marco! I also love to code and my favorite language is Java. What's yours?

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
Currently, I use C# very often but i also know Java, Python, a little bit of Javascript and a little bit of C
Those are several languages, isn't it hard for you to learn so many? I mean, maybe you get confused in one language because of the other.

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
Those are several languages, isn't it hard for you to learn so many? I mean, maybe you get confused in one language because of the other.
It's not actually as much as it seems, Java and C# are pretty similar, I learned Python when I started programming, we learned C in school and javascript is something I'm currently working on learning
Good introduction, nice to meet you Marco!
welcome to the forums
Thank you ^-^
Welcome to the forums! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!
It's nice to meet you, Marco! It's a great introduction! I really enjoyed reading it!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
Top Bottom