Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Hello everyone,

I come here to do a confession, for i have sinned.

I think a lot of you can all remember the meme from a lil while ago, yes that's right, i mean him,
the strongest man on the server (and possibly the whole universe),
the (possibly omnipotent God? :thinking: "legend" (flattering),
the international business man,
the astronout,
brain surgeon,
the coolest man alive?
the man with the very nice abs,
The 'perfect' human,
the man who beat Saitama,
and lastly the man with the poor spelling and grammar on his side, making him, let's be real here, practically invincible. Yes, i'm talking about this guy:

babyboy.png

The managger we needed but didn't deserve.

He has served me quite well...

For anyone who's interested, here's a tiny bit of backstory:

The Origin
He started out as simply a stupid account made a long time ago back in like october, to bypass any possible bans and to add some cheecky extra votes on some polls. Not too long ago, my mainaccount got banned for a few days...And since at the time this happened, i was quite involved in a certain thread i wanted to keep track off, BabyBoy was awoken from his deep slumber, coming in somewhat handy.

The Rebirth
unfortunately responding to certain posts wasn't possible i realised since that would give away the fact BabyBoy was actually an alt and would probably lead to me receiving an even more severe punisment. So as a 'solution' i came up with the idea to use him, for the time my mainaccount was banned, as a form of self-entertainment, for the sake of entertainment and as a way of giving the forum a middle finger for banning me for such a dumb reason.

The Regression into the deep dark Abyss
It started with one dumb suggestion and later developed further to the point of it being this stupendous abomination, this 'thing', this lovely lil tiny demonic creature. It got to point it became a persona to which i even created a massive introduction thread providing BabyBoy with more 'lore', trying to branch off further since there was more fun to be had for me (and cause i had some more plans left) i thought, it was totally ridicilious (and i loved making it), it was probably the best BabyBoy content i had made yet up untill that point, but, unfortunately someone had to notify Quetzi (won't say his name) and made him delete it. R.I.P some other people's fun, but mainly my own personal enjoyment there was about the new created lore breathing in more life into BabyBoy, trying to make him more than just the 'retard that wants to be manager kid/guy', but instead an even bigger wackier retard, providing me with more material to work with.

The Fall
unfortunately many staffmembers on the forums can check people's IP address, meaning he was easily able to get tracked down even after a VPN was being utilizied to avoid the main account from getting a warning, Quetzi eventually banned BabyBoy (something i saw coming for quite a while tbh), right after he deleted the introduction thread.

There were some efforts trying to revive him. There was Davids (who i wanted to rename BabyBoy2 later on) for example..He died to soon..Then there was BeastMan:

babyboy2.png
who now just recently got banned, or should i rather say, let purposely die (didn’t enjoy it anymore, so i thought screw it, let’s get this boi banned).

It was A LOT of dumb silly fun for quite some time, and the fact that sooo many didn't seem to get he was clearly a joke for quite some time made it like 10 times better, but all memes must eventually come to an end (finally right? hahaha suck it 'haters') and DIE.

While it was enjoyable, it got stale overtime and it just wasn't as fun anymore as it was in the beginning, for many on the server, but also for me. It feels like beating a dead horse at this point, even to me (i never cared about it's meme status, only my personal enjoyment of it mattered to me), which is why i'm officially stabbing it to death now and providing a likely unnecassry confirmation by now, that yes, it was just a joke, just one big fricking prank that went really far.

This was never supposed to ever become a 'meme', it was simply just self entertainment, the meme thing just happened on accident and i kinda went with it for some time cause why not, it was kinda fun seeing them pop up.

So yes, the puppetmaster was i, FartiliciousManChild.

#BabyBoyFORMANAGEMENT

R.I.P the already dead meme.

Just you wait john..

(Would be nice if the staff can be a goodsport and chill and not ban me right away, thank you, my apoligies for any possible annoyances)
PS: btw im leaving the forums cya

Also any idiot who comments its actualy CommunistCactus and not Mr. Fart needs to reconsider their life choices and has to read the fornicating thread.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
This thread has tempted me to make an account for a character for me to act on the forums as a joke.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
This thread has tempted me to make an account for a character for me to act on the forums as a joke.
I wouldn't. Due to the heavy abuse of our lenient approach to alt accounts (this not being the only instance of that recently). The forum rules have been updated to disallow alt accounts entirely, rather than just those that are breaking rules. It just takes up way too much staff time trying to deal with all the fake drama, plus it clutters the forums with zero value threads.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.