Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

taha989

Aug 30, 2018
This is for a new game on the server i like to call it the<Fishing games> basicly its a game that you need fish in it you start with a normal fishing rod and for evrything that you fished have there value say like 20 normal fish=1daimond 10 salamon=1daimond and everyone have his own witch have an anvils and and crafting tables this will be working with the commands say like if you wanna go to the base you tip in /base wanna go back to the fishing /fishing place . Lets talk about the shop is gonna work this way like if your anvil is broken you can go to the shop and buy it with 2daimonds or 15 gold or 25 iron, how do you get these ores? well simply just go to the shop exchange them like 1daimond =10 gold= 20 iron . What can you do with these ores?well you can buy with them some new enchantements and the thing is tho that theres some new enchantements to this game say like in the vanilla your max is luck of the sea 3 , lure 3 ,mending so like an ebchantement that make you get 3 stuff at the time lets call it like the <super fisher> so like super fisher 1 have this effect but it will only stay for 5 seconds and will reload after like 1 minute or so and same thing for his brothers super fisher2 and 3 its only the durability that will change say like superfisher2 will stay 10s super fisher3 will stay for 20s or other enchatements and the normal enchantements will be in the game .what kind of other stuff that you can do in the shop? you can sell the rare stuff that you find in the ocean by fishing like for example a name tag =5daimonds for a sadlle=10daimonds for a gold horse armore =12daimonds for a iron horse armor=14daimonds, daimond horse armor 16 daimonds i cant say that this all you can sell or buy in this game if i need to say all of the stuff it will take so long for me to do it so im gonna let some of the prices for cubecraft games so they choose the stuff and the prices.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything. You did well :)
JustNathie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome to the orange team! 🧡 🎉
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations, welcome to the orange team! 🧡 🎉
qKhalidd wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congrats!
qKhalidd wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congrats!
Top Bottom