Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
Well...this change is very dramatic and was crutial for Minecraft Realms...So yes...it does affect all servers...but I dont think this will last long...They will clearly see that Realms wont sell more than they do now...So I think we just need to be patient...I dont think that by sending e-mails...it would change anything...This has been a struggle for my server too :O...So I think comparing to other server, CCG has made the best changes they could...dont blame it on them...Anyways...I dont really mind...I liked my other perks...but I dont mind now :D...A real donor, that gives it money to see the server grow...wouldnt mind of these changes.

That was my opinion :D

Hope the EULA comes back to its norm :D

Reactions: Efcluke94

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Actually I don't care about the EULA either. I actually just donated to cubecraft because its my most favourite minecraft (keep it up ccg :D)

I don't want to post stuff against mojang here, but I'd just like to mention that the realms stuff makes no sense, because why should people buy it?

Anyways the ccg-community will always be the best. Good luck on further projects and stuff ;)

Breezeblocks

Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2014
Will CubeCraft still be handing out ranks for the top killers/winners in Skywars and Survival Games?

sonic69812

Dec 6, 2013
USA
I think that mojan is being completely idiotic with this EULA. Many people including me are disappointed that we have donated to the server to not only help the server but to make it more enjoyable. For those of you who blame cubecraft for this, its not their fault. On the other hand, the cubecraft games will be a little more fare to stone ranks, with no more OP armor. It is a little sad that cubecraft just came out with obsidian and for those people that paid for it. I wish cubecraft with the best of luck.

Andres

May 20, 2014
Come on really i wasted 67 bucks on a gold that only haves emm nothing NOTHING just stupid things on the lobby servers way to go mojang. cant you guys at least leave the things for the ones who bought it before they anounce this like hypixel if i knew they were just going to give me the same things as the ones who are not donosr i have just spend my money in something that will not dissappear. Hope you can do something better for donors because all the fun games because of my rank arent fun now.

Andres

May 20, 2014
Come on really i wasted 67 bucks on a gold that only haves emm nothing NOTHING just stupid things on the lobby servers way to go mojang. cant you guys at least leave the things for the ones who bought it before they anounce this like hypixel if i knew they were just going to give me the same things as the ones who are not donosr i have just spend my money in something that will not dissappear. Hope you can do something better for donors because all the fun games because of my rank arent fun now.
btw already send my complain to mojang but you guys should do something fight for your server and honor come on i believe in cubecraft :D.

Reactions: Simbaaa and SubSub
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom