Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
HELLO since everyone was doing it, i decided to post my own little CCG adventure, its not very interesting....
SO lets get started!
back in november, my friend @keithinat12 and I were looking for a good server to play on. he told me about a server called cubecraft games, i decided to try it out. We got on, and the first thing we did was skywars. it was pretty fun, that is where i met @MorganPlayzMc. We played that one game together and didnt really take any notice of each other. Then, later that month, i decided to try the creative part. So i got on, and i built skin comps and headshops (they were allowed at that time) and had alot of fun. i didnt really know anyone there very much. Then i decided to get on parkour. I went on there and i saw that people could build their own parkour. so, i went back on the creative server and started building parkour. sadly, i posted it on the wrong website. Soon i met @speedcrafter64, and we made stadiums and shops and stuff like that. Thats when i met @Lukey_Dude. he helped me alot, especially with telling me rules and what i was and wasn't allowed to do. Soon, when i played more skywars, i met @MorganPlayzMc again... and by coincidence, we kept meeting again and again. soon i met him in creative, and we had alot of fun with that. @ddarnold helped me with doctor who parkour. Then headshops got banned, and i never heard the news... so like a good admin, @Divvy1 cleared my plot. then i met @AtomicBirdAss and we built together some. I needed some help with world edit, so i asked @Undead_Shadow11 who helped me with it. Then one day @Formelet got on. I saw he was builder and i wanted to be builder also to help the server. I tried to build a castle, but it wasnt good enough at all. @Beau2000 was alot of help in trying to get me builder.

@musemat was also helpful in looking at my castle, giving me advice, etc. I played happily alot on the server. Then one day, i went to kit pvp 3 and looked around. I wondered who built that, and thats when i met @Efcluke94 . I remember muse was working on this giant afk pool.

Then one day i decided to try factions(i think it was survival at the time) and @blossumwarrior gave me supplies and a place to live. unfortunately, the place was right by santaria's base, and she told me that they planted a flower in their garden for every person they killed. So i stayed away, untill i found that @musemat was in it... i remember seeing him walking around and being scared to death. Soon my house was raided, i dont know who did it, and i moved to a different place. As i kept playing on cubecraft, i met people like @SunshineChick, @Fluffys_gurl , @LaserDolphin77, @SGTkuzey, and tons more.

In the midst of this i tried for builder again with candy land and failed. But it wasnt very good.

Soon i got on the IRC chat and i was able to talk to @halothe23, which is fun. @Aimee2323 was also on the irc chat all the time, and i got to talk to her. She was iron at the time.

And not much more to the story, i just met more people, built more, and had more fun, until now. I am very sad that @Efcluke94 and @jinjo90 left, I really thought they were good staff. Then some of the people I knew became staff, like @Aimee2323 , @gedas001 , @Beau2000 , @tahatii , @WolfWhisperer12 , and @caliocean .

Now im still playing actively, and that was the story. i thought i should do it because pretty much everyone else did. xD
see ya around.
sorry about the grammar.
if you have something to add to the story go ahead and add it!

Attachments

• upload_2014-4-16_13-10-53.jpeg
    upload_2014-4-16_13-10-53.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 127

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
HELLO since everyone was doing it, i decided to post my own little CCG adventure, its not very interesting....
SO lets get started!
back in november, my friend @keithinat12 and I were looking for a good server to play on. he told me about a server called cubecraft games, i decided to try it out. We got on, and the first thing we did was skywars. it was pretty fun, that is where i met @MorganPlayzMc. We played that one game together and didnt really take any notice of each other. Then, later that month, i decided to try the creative part. So i got on, and i built skin comps and headshops (they were allowed at that time) and had alot of fun. i didnt really know anyone there very much. Then i decided to get on parkour. I went on there and i saw that people could build their own parkour. so, i went back on the creative server and started building parkour. sadly, i posted it on the wrong website. Soon i met @speedcrafter64, and we made stadiums and shops and stuff like that. Thats when i met @Lukey_Dude. he helped me alot, especially with telling me rules and what i was and wasn't allowed to do. Soon, when i played more skywars, i met @MorganPlayzMc again... and by coincidence, we kept meeting again and again. soon i met him in creative, and we had alot of fun with that. @ddarnold helped me with doctor who parkour. Then headshops got banned, and i never heard the news... so like a good admin, @Divvy1 cleared my plot. then i met @AtomicBirdAss and we built together some. I needed some help with world edit, so i asked @Undead_Shadow11 who helped me with it. Then one day @Formelet got on. I saw he was builder and i wanted to be builder also to help the server. I tried to build a castle, but it wasnt good enough at all. @Beau2000 was alot of help in trying to get me builder.

@musemat was also helpful in looking at my castle, giving me advice, etc. I played happily alot on the server. Then one day, i went to kit pvp 3 and looked around. I wondered who built that, and thats when i met @Efcluke94 . I remember muse was working on this giant afk pool.

Then one day i decided to try factions(i think it was survival at the time) and @blossumwarrior gave me supplies and a place to live. unfortunately, the place was right by santaria's base, and she told me that they planted a flower in their garden for every person they killed. So i stayed away, untill i found that @musemat was in it... i remember seeing him walking around and being scared to death. Soon my house was raided, i dont know who did it, and i moved to a different place. As i kept playing on cubecraft, i met people like @SunshineChick, @Fluffys_gurl , @LaserDolphin77, @SGTkuzey, and tons more.

In the midst of this i tried for builder again with candy land and failed. But it wasnt very good.

Soon i got on the IRC chat and i was able to talk to @halothe23, which is fun. @Aimee2323 was also on the irc chat all the time, and i got to talk to her. She was iron at the time.

And not much more to the story, i just met more people, built more, and had more fun, until now. I am very sad that @Efcluke94 and @jinjo90 left, I really thought they were good staff. Then some of the people I knew became staff, like @Aimee2323 , @gedas001 , @Beau2000 , @tahatii , @WolfWhisperer12 , and @caliocean .

Now im still playing actively, and that was the story. i thought i should do it because pretty much everyone else did. xD
see ya around.
sorry about the grammar.
if you have something to add to the story go ahead and add it!
and then(i have one more thing to add) cubecraft was split apart by the evil force known as crazy land, and i had to join a force to stop the oncoming flow.
then i got into animating.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom